Dead?💜

A/N POV
Every one was shocked to see the person it was

YN..........

BTS POV
A we went to the living room, we saw yn lying on the couch with her eyes closed, her earphones and phone was kept on the center table, she was fully covered with sweat, she was in a gym suit.

JK:Is...Is she alive??

TAE: Idk!!! Wait let me check.

(By the way they all were whispering, so yn was not able to hear them.)

Then TAE came near her face to see if she is alive or not. There faces were just some inches away.
As tae lowered his face towards yn's his hairs touched yn face.

YN POV
I just came home, I was exhausted so I rushed towards the living and plopped myself on the couch and kept my belongings on the center table. I felt that some people came into the living, well I assume it to be Bts, well u know I am way to lazy to open my eyes and see who it really is .
I heard someone whispering, about which I don't give a f uck. Suddenly I felt something touching my face, as I opened my eyes, I saw someone's face just some inches away from mine. It got startled and caused me scream.

A/N POV

YN:AhhhAhhhhhhAhhhhHhhhhAaaaaaaaaaa

TAE: AhhhhhhAhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahhahaaaaa

When yn suddenly opened her eyes and screamed it caused tae to scream too as he literally thought that she had died but sudden waking up and screaming of her scared the shit of him and he fell on the floor. YN sat up quickly and took a cushion beside her and started to hit his face with it.

YN: Yahhh!!!!! What were you trying to do huh.
You!!!!, I am going to kill you how dare to even think of something like that huh

She was hitting him and he was screaming help from his brothers. Finally Jin and Yoongi separated them and then namjoon said.

NAMJOON: YN cool down, cool down he was not trying to do something he was checking if u r alive or not.. ok

YN: Wait what... wtf. Checking what??

YOONGI:Checking if u r alive or not.

YN:And why do u thought that I am dead?

YOONGI: You were not in the house, we tried to find you but we couldn't, also you were just laying with your eyes closed and you have sweat all over your body. So, it caused these three idiots to think that you are dead.

YN:😑😑😑...... Umm.....Umm.......
But who the hell checks like this if a person is dead or alive??🤨😐🤨😐

YOONGI: About that ask him only.

YN:Oppa🤨🤨??

TAE: Umm... I...I was just seeing if u r breathing or not...
I am sooo sorryyyyyy yn-ah

YN:It's ok oppa.....

TIA POV
This bitch.................
I have to do something
Think tia think tia.......

TIA: where were you huh??

YN:Oooo me nothing just went for some clubbing u know..... I like clubbing and drinking a lot.

TIA:In these clothes??? You went for clubbing. Aren't these clothes used for workout.

Y/N: When u already know than why are u even asking it.... I went for some jogging don't worry ok.

TIA: Do you know because of u they didn't even did their breakfast.

Y/N: Well did I tell them to not have it huh? * turns towards bts* why didn't you all had your breakfast? Huh??

JK: We were waiting for you, but then we found that you were not at home, so we started to look for you..

YN: Uhh... Oppa you did'nt had to wait for me. I just went for a walk as itis my daily routine.

JIMIN: ooh. it's Ok, we just got a little worry, next time if you want to go out make sure to inform us so we don't get worry Ok...

YN: Ya, sure, I will definetly inform you guys, and once again so sorry to make you guys worry.

JIN: Its ok, now let's go & eat food I'm hungry, & yn you don't worry I have made veg food so that u can also eat it.

YN: Really Omg Let's goo, I am starving now after getting to know that you cooked for me though it was necessary but still thanks a lot 😀😀
------------------------------------------------
IN THE KITCHEN

YN: Wow korean food, it's my first time eating korean food btw what is this called?

JIN: This is called tettoboki

YN: Tetabokai

JIN: Tettoboki

YN: Teaatobokiia

JIN: Te-tto-bo-ki tettoboki

YN: Te-tto-bo-ki tettoboki

JIN: Finally now can we eat please

After that they all started eating

JIN POV
We all were eating but I was feeling weird when jk told me that yn is not at home I don't know I got scared I was not scared that bang Pd will scold us or something but I was.... was scared to loose her??
Idk I am confused just one minute ago everyone complemented me saying that the food I made was amazing everyone means everyone including tia and yn but when tia said that it was great I was normal only but when yn told that the tettoboki was amazing I don't why but I got happy??
I am so confused right now I don't know what kind of feelings are these but whenever she is near me she always give me sisterly vibes and I feel very happy when she calls me oppa but when tia calls me the same I don't like it idk why but tia give me some slutty vibes although I should not judge someone like this but still ughjjhdpsnsjmsoqms
I am sooo confused what is happening?

Well I just shrugged of my thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late and short update 😅
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵!!!!!
Bye see you in the next episode love you!!
Stay tuned!!
Take care!!
Borahe
Sarange💜💜
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎