Missing💜

𝑌𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉
I woke up when Bhabhi called me to wakeup, thank god every room here is soundproof otherwise everyone would have heard the shouting of bhabhi.

𝕐ℕ:bhabhi kitni baar bola hai aap mat jaga karo, India me aur Korea me time ekdam alag alag hai.
Abhi yaha par 4:30 to vaha par 1-2 baj rahe honge raat ke. Aap kyu jag rahr ho mere liye.
( Bhabhi how many time i have told you to not stay awake, In India and korea the time is sooo diffrent, right now here the time is 4:30 so there will be 1-2 o clock. Why are you staying awake for me )

𝔹ℍ𝔸𝔹ℍ𝕀:Accha, sun agar mene tujhe call nahi kiya na to vo tere teamates kya bhagwan bhi akar tujhe nhi utha payenge, ek to maddad karo upar se inke tane bhi suno, hey bhagwannn......
(O really, listen if I did'nt called you na your that teammates leave your teammates even if the god comes he would have not been able to wake you up, at first help them and also listen to there taunts, ohhhhh Godddd........)

𝕐ℕ:*Chuckle*ok ok baba sorry and good morning oops my mistake good night to you.

𝔹ℍ𝔸𝔹ℍ𝕀:*Giggle* hm ok, good morning to you and good night to me.

𝕐ℕ:Ok, bye , take care.

𝔹ℍ𝔸𝔹ℍ𝕀:Hmm bye take u too and dont go to sleep again...ok byee

𝕐ℕ:Dont worry i wont, bye
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
After talking to bhabhi I lazily woke up and did my morning routine, when I was ready the time was 5:15. I was ready so I went out or should I say I sneaked out to do something important.

𝐽𝐼𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉
I woke up and did my morning routine right the time showed by the clock was 6:47. Iwent downstairs to make the breakfast. I thought of making the tettoboki and milkshake as yn can also eat it. As I was busy making the breakfast I didnt notice that everyone was already down. Until I was startled by loud voices wishing good morning that belonged to non other than the 3MAKANAES!!!
Ijust glare at them and cutely pouted before sitting with everyone soon tia also came. She was busy in her phone. As she came she cutely wished us good morning as we wished her too with a smile.

𝕁𝕀ℕ:kook go and wakeup Yn she might be sleeping

𝕁𝕂: She didnt came, she is sleeping even yoongi hyung is here.

He said just to earn a glare from yoongi.

𝕁𝕀ℕ:Can you see her here. Plus I didnt even heard her voice since I woke up so just go and check ok.

JK POV
Hyung told me to call yn, well I can't deny him because I am not at all in the mood to hear a rap early morning. So I then showed a thumbs-up to him. I went to her room and knocked at her door, when I didn't hear anything I knocked once again, then again and then once again. No voice or noise was coming from inside, so I decided to went inside. There was no one in her room, I thought that she may be in her room so I went to the bathroom door and knocked on it and asked if she is there, just to be greeted by non other than silence. I kept my ear on the door to check if I could hear any voice, but no..............................
So, I opened the door a little to see if she is there but no. So I opened the door fully but there was no one. I then searched a few more places like, gaming room, rooftop and dance studio.
I got scared and quickly ran to the dining, as I reach there I stopped to take a breath but as I reached there everyone saw me and jin hyung shouting at me.

JIN: Yaahhhh!!!!.... wherewereyouhuh...... doyouknowforhowmuchtimewewerewaitingandwhyareyoupantinglikeyouhaveranamarathonhuhhand
whereisynhuhogodigaveuonethingtodoandyoucant
evendothatitoldyoutocallhernottorunoverthehouse--

JK:Hyung please wait a sec.. Y...YN...YN is not in her room, I even checked the rooftop,gaming room and dance studio....

BTS EXCEPT JK: Whatt....

They said in an union and and stood up..

JIMIN: But where she went?? That too this early??

JK: Idk hyung...

YOONGI: Let's just find where jk have not searched. Ok!!

TIA: Uhhh... oppa it's ok she would have gone somewhere, let's not waste our time on her plus you see the breakfast is also getting cold...

NAMJOON: No Tia, she is 9ur responsibility as long as she is here and if something happens yo her than bang Pd is going to kill us.

TAEHYUNG: Hyung is right Tia, just imagine if you would be in her place, what if.... what if..... something happens to her huh...
Also she is new here so she doesn't know anything about Korea..

HOBI: Guys let's not waste our time on arguing instead think where she can g----

Hobi hyung was cutted off by the voice of the main door opening, we all looked at eachother with confusion and went towards the living room.
We were shocked to see the person there....

WHO WAS THE PERSON???

WHERE DID YN WENT??

WHAT WAS THE IMPORTANT WORK SHE WENT TO DO ???

DID SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YN
IS SHE OK??

Guys I am really sorry for late update
Actually I was a little busy in my hobby
I was just completing some of my drawings and painting, if u want I can show you although I am good at it nut but I still try my best.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵!!!!!
Bye see you in the next episode love you!!
Stay tuned!!
Take care!!
Borahe
Sarange💜💜
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎