* Let's try to keep her out of any more trouble!

While walking, they heard leaves rustling. They turned around to see nobody there, only leaves falling from the tree.

Ralsei: * H-hello?

* I-Is anyone there?

But there was no response. In just a few seconds, there it was again. They started to defend themselves, waiting for the person to appear in front of them. It didn't take long for them to jump out from the tree, and land on Kris, apprehending them.

???: * I got you now, ya little prick!

She started to twist their arm.

Ralsei: * Stop!

* You're hurting Kris!

It was then she realized that she had attacked the wrong person. She let go of them and helped them up.

???: * S-sorry.

* I didn't realize that.

Ralsei: * It's okay!

* I'm sure Kris is fine.

???: * I'm glad.

She paused for a few seconds.

???: * You look familiar. What's your name?

Ralsei: * I'm Ralsei! And this is Kris!

???: * Ralsei?

* Is it really you?

Ralsei: * Yeah? Why?

???: * Ralsei!

* It's me, Sora!

Ralsei: * ...

* Sorry, that name doesn't ring a bell.

Sora: * Oh, erm... right.

* Y-you we're really young, so that's why you don't remember.

* You're not going to believe me, but... I'm basically your aunt.

Ralsei: * Oh! That's nice!

Sora: * (If only you knew what really happened...)

Ralsei: * Huh?

Sora: * Am I muttering to myself again? Sorry about that.

Ralsei: * It's fine!

Sora is an adult figure. She's tall. Really tall. Taller than almost everyone by a few inches. (She's like 6'8.) She appears to wear a gray cloak with very long black sleeves. She has a golden necklace with the Deltarune symbol on her neck, but half of it was missing. It's almost like those friendship necklaces but different. It's attachable and it doesn't do the thing that the necklaces or bracelets do. It was crooked and it looked like she tried to meld the hoop for the chain with a different kind of metal. But anyways... The only things that were visible were her hands and feet, and her face was also covered, only showing white outline face features, kinda like Ralsei. She has some long, luscious white hair peeking out from her hood. She has big gray horns with small curls on the ends, which ripped holes on her hood. (I will change the color once I'm done with Chapter 1.) She has a long and thin black devils tail with a spade on the end. (No, she's not associated with THEM.) (In my AU, though they are the same color, Sora's hair and fur are separate.) She also talks in this funny Australian-like accent.

(Reminder: Sora is a ram, not a goat. If you have a character that is similar to Sora, and/or was made first before her, then I apologize if I... um... "copied" you. I hope that's fine with you.)

Sora: * It's been a while.

* Haven't seen you since you were a still newborn baby goat.

(Ralsei was a week old when Sora last saw him.)