"You... are a naughty.. naughty.." As he spoke he walked closer; eyeing her up and down with lust filled eyes. He placed his hands on her sides when he got close enough. ".. Naughty girl." Tiffany giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"And you love it." 

"Damn straight." Mike said before he devoured her lips with his. He pushed her back against the wall as his lips traveled down her neck, across her collar bone. Small gasps escaped her lips as she clutched at the back of his head; his already bare back. Mike led her back to the bedroom as he kissed her lips. Once there, she sat on the edge of the bed and removed her heels; never breaking their passionate bond. Their bodies bounced on the sheets as Mike laced his fingers through hers; raising and pinning her arms above her head. He smirked with triumph as his lips traveled down to the valley of her breasts. She gasped as her head turned against the pillow. Her eyes caught sight of the clock sitting on the bedside table. 

"Mike... Mike.." Tiffany gasped as his lips traveled lower, and lower. "Mike!" She squeaked; raising her body to meet his miraculous lips. He smirked. "Stop.. for a second.. please.." She gasped. His brow furrowed. 

"What? Why?" 

"Fuck me!" Mike chuckled. 

"I was until you stopped me-.." Tiffany slapped his arm playfully. 

"Not literally. I can't do this until Ashley calls." Mike sat up on the bed; facing her. Tiffany then pushed herself up. 

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything?" She sighed angrily. 

"I need to know that she called him." 

Ashley giggled into the phone as she rubbed her bare feet together. She was laying on her stomach on her bed. One hand held her cell phone to her ear, and the other kept her propped up. Her heart rate quickened at the sound of his laugh. Richie was laying on his back on his bed with his knees bent. He turned his head to look at the clock. 

"We've been talking for five hours.." He said groggily; his voice was laced with sleep. Her eyes widened as she sat up. 

"Oh geez I'm sorry.. you need sleep." She said apologetically. He smiled. 

"Yeah I do.. But I'd rather talk on the phone, with you." Ashley smiled widely as she felt her cheeks redden. He tucked his free hand behind his head. "I have an idea." 

"What's that?" Even groggy, his voice could send her heart into a roller coaster. 

".. I don't have to talk, hell.. I don't want to... I just want to hear you.. so you can talk me to sleep."

"But how will I know when you're asleep? Do you snore, or talk in your sleep or something?" She asked with a slight giggle. Richie chuckled softly. 

"Honey, I couldn't tell you." Somehow in his tired state, his voice had gotten deeper. His grogginess just made it cuter. 

"Fair enough." Her smiled widened as her heart threatened to break through her chest. OMG! He just called me honey!!!.. Ashley took a few quick calming breaths before talking again. "Do you.. really want me to talk you to sleep?" He shrugged. 

"You don't have to, I just thought it'd be nice." She contemplated it a bit before responding. 

"No.. you should just go sleep. What if you don't fall asleep?.. I'd feel terrible.." 

"Okay.. fine, I'll call you when I wake up."

"Okay. Good night Richie." They both smiled. 

"Good night Ashley." 

Tiffany jumped at the sound of her ringer going off. Mike grumbled as he turned onto his chest; face turned away from her. The blanket now rested just above his tailbone. She bit her lower lip as she answered her phone, and walked into the other room; clutching a sheet to her bare chest. 

"About fucking time woman!" She said with a small laugh.