Chapter 5|sorry

I feel terrible

I feel terrible.

Really, really terrible.

I caused Everly to have a panic attack yesterday.

She's been dealing with them for a while, but I didn't realize they were still happening.

I hit her so hard that she fell.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

She's lying on my chest right now, still asleep, but I can't shake the feeling of guilt about what I did to her yesterday. I need to make it up to her.

💫

"Hi," she greets me softly.

"Hey," I reply.

"So, what are we doing today?" she asks, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Anything you want," I offer with a smile, looking down at her.

"Anything?" she questions with a mischievous smirk.

"Anything," I confirm.

With a burst of energy, she leaps out of bed and starts bouncing around the room.

"Now that's how you wake up a girl," she declares, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll take notes," I chuckle in response.

"Okay, come on, we need to get ready," she insists, pulling me off the bed with determination.

"Okay, okay, I'm up, I'm up," I protest as Everly nudges me .

She heads into the bathroom to get ready, and I take a moment to gather my thoughts. This is how I'm going to make it up to her.

After about 30 minutes, Everly emerges from the bathroom, looking refreshed and ready for the day.

(Choose whatever you want <3)

"You like?" Everly asks, twirling around to showcase her outfit.

"I love it," I reply with a genuine smile.