Part 5: A Duel

Beginne am Anfang

Araba shook his body to get off some excess dust off of him and he looks at Shiraori while glaring at her.

"Nice trick but it won't be enough to defeat me." Araba huffed.

"I'm well aware of that." Shiraori smiled but inside she was hoping to finish the battle quickly.

"But let's see how you fast can you catch me." Shiraori said and she started using her threads and Space Magic to go inside the massive hole that was destroyed by the flame beam earlier.

'What is she thinking?'  Araba questions before chasing after Shiraori.

Terraria is watching the fight from the sidelines.

'Araba sure has gotten stronger...to be able to keep up with Shiraori-sama but then again he isn't called the Rising Star of the Labyrinth for nothing'  Terraria thought.

Back to Shiraori and Araba the two continue to climb the hole until Shiraori stops and before multiple magic circles appeared infront of her.

"Take this! Poison Bullet!" Multiple poison-shaped bullets came out of the magic circles as they shoot towards Araba who dodges them by using the walls as his ground.

Araba waits for an opening until he dashes at Shiraori however he was a bit slow since the ice on his body had started to grow and has slowed his movements alot.

He then was stopped mid-air and that confused him until he sees threads that are barely visible to the naked eye. He tries to free himself but found out the threads were more durable and stronger than he thought.

Shiraori uses this advantage and she uses her <Phantom Pain Evil Eye> on Araba and he roars in pain as he tries to cut the threads he is trapped in.

Shiraori then uses Terrain Magic and the cave walls turned into pillars and they were launched at Araba and it hit him making lot of smoke.

'Did that get him?'  Shiraori thought.

Araba then emerges out of the smoke and created an earth pillar out of the cavewall. He was panting while the ice on him only grew more.

'Damn, his tougher to beat than I thought but then I'm holding back a lot.' Shiraori thought.

"Looks like you survived that attack I'm impressed." Shiraori said.

"*Pant* Well, it wasn't easy." Araba said while panting heavily.

"Well then, there's more where that came from." Araba was quick to dodge a wind blade that was fired at him but Shiraori teleported above him and she uses her ice webs again and this time Araba wasn't able to dodge so he was hit by the ice web. This time however, the ice web is spreading more faster than the previous one so it quickly covered the right side of his face.

Araba then uses magic that creates a burst of fire around him slowly melting the ice on his body but the fire was enough to fully melt the ice.

Araba growls at Shiraori before multiple magic circles appears infront of him and then Shiraori did the same. The two had a magic shooting off with Shiraori eventually gaining the upper hand.

Shiraori decided to end things quickly and she uses her <Fearful Evil Eye> on Araba which makes him freeze up and he is shaking a little. She quickly summons a magic circle and shoots out a massive Earth spike that Araba wasn't able to dodge due to Shiraori's Fearful Eye effects and he was hit and was launched at the ground with so much force that it made a bug crater on the ground and also making the ground shake.