𝟥𝟣 | 𝖲-𝖮-𝖱-𝖱-𝖸

Start from the beginning

"You remembered?" She pouts as she showcases the bag to everyone, ignoring the oou's and ahh's.

"How could I forget? This bag is special to you."

CiCi's grandmother had owned this bag and promised to give it to her if she made it to see seventy. Unfortunately, she didn't. However, Sage decided to gift her the bag instead. It was an limited edition so it was only available for a month and then it was off the market. CiCi had never got the chance to buy the bag but Sage did, so he did her duties for her.

"I love you." She smiles, pecking his lips again.

"I love you too mamas. Don't you ever forget that."

______

CiCi pushes Sage down on the bed, forcing him to allow her to take control. She places a quick kiss on his lips before turning around with her back facing him. Her hand guides his dick into her as he smacks her ass.

"Let go of me." He moans, trying to push her hand away from his balls as her walls swallows his shaft. The feeling of both parts getting attention made his happy ending approach faster than he expected.

"I thought you said this was my dick and I could do whatever I want." She moans, looking back at him with a smile.

He leans up to wrap his hand around her neck and sloppily kisses her lips as her movements speed up. Her hand never leaves his balls even when her sticky solution leaks down her fingers and onto the bed sheets,

"Mamas— ugh! Imma buss early if youn let go." He warns her.

"Lemme have it daddy." She bites her lips as her legs even out, doing a split on his dick. The sight alone had Sage ready to nut along with the unfamiliar pleasure.

"You gone cum with me?" His hands find her thighs as he tries to distract himself from her acrobatics.

"Yes, hold me baby." She whines.

Sage's hands grabs her tittees from behind, his fingers playing with her nipple piercings. A load of moans mix with the thick atmosphere as they both cum together, creating a mess. Sage watches as she slowly gets off him before dropping to her elbows, twerking so they both could watch his nut leak out of her.

"Bring yo lil fine ass here." He demands, biting down on his bottom lip when she turns around.

Seeing her with a fucked up lace, crooked eyelashes, and hickeys all over her chest made him get even more turned on. He knew she would get embarrassed at her "after sex appearance" even when he told her how good she looked. Sage loved seeing her in her natural element though. She was comfortable and after their dispute, he thought she wouldn't even want him to touch her.

Ron was right though; all it took was a little bit of loving.

"I missed you." She sighs, laying her head on his chest.

"I missed you too ma. These past weeks been hell." He groans as he rethinks back to how quick his world had came crumbling down when she left him.

Sling had got shot, product was running low because Sage couldn't get his head in the game, and corners were moving slow because everyone was in him and his girl's buisness. He had forced himself to adjust to his new living predicament but since he had his lady back, he was back.

"I know, the boys been telling me everything. Even though I been mad at you, I still care about you so I made sure they kept me posted." CiCi admitted.

"You too good for me Ciara." He shakes his head as he takes his eyes off her and onto the white ceiling.

"I'm not the type of man you need in your life. I'm a fucked up ass person. I manipulated you because I knew you loved me. I said those things because I assumed you wouldn't care about them because I was drunk. I thought I could play with your feelings and take your kindness for weakness. One of the biggest mistakes I've ever made.

"When you left me standing there, God really opened my eyes. I'm a fool for you Ciara and I should've seen that sooner. I assumed you were like every other girl- even when I knew you wasn't. That was just me taking sorry ass chances."

"Stink," She gently grabs his chin, looking up at him with a smile. Her lips gently hover his causing him to melt into her aura. Their eyes lock after they pull away, "You got me because you deserve me. I'm only giving you what you deserve baby."

"I earned you." He corrects her with a chuckle. "I was fighting with myself to get your ass and when I did, I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Stop thinking about what?"

"How I got the girl who talks to nobody, to talk to me." Sage cheeses as he squeezes her thigh that was draped over his waist.

"You make me feel so special. It's annoying!" She groans as she hides her face in her hands.

"I be giving you butterflies?" He asks as he pulls her completely on top of him, his hands finding their way to their favorite spot; her ass.

"Yes," CiCi pouts as he pecks her lips repeatedly.

"I be getting that pussy wet too huh?" He smirks as he grips her ass, making sure his fingers glides over her slit.

"Bye Sage." She rolls her eyes as she smiles.

The two love birds sit wrapped up in one another's embrace. Her head rest on his chest as her arms close around his neck while his hands massage her ass and he give her forehead kisses every few seconds. It was times like this that they missed. The feeling of being loved and being safe was euphoric.

"I love you, a lot. And I'm sorry." Sage whispers as guilt hits him unexpectedly.

"I know, I forgive you baby. And I love you too."

"You trust me?" Trust meant more than love to him. You could claim you love someone but also second guess their intentions, that wasn't love.

"More than I should." She sighs as she plays with his ears, her fingers fiddling with his diamond studs. "Do you trust me?"

"I do. And I know that because I've never felt this way about a shawty before. You know what your feeling when it's foreign. I never trusted nobody, been in love with nobody. The way you make me feel is unfamiliar and that's how I know what it is. I done heard about what love felt like and I couldn't prepare myself for this feeling. This shit is mushy as fuck but I love it because I love you."

I really didn't want them to breakup so I'm thankful for that one person who chose D 😭