9- photoshoot

I'm awoken by the loud ringing of my phone from right next to me. Barely awake, I slide over to answer whoever's calling me.

"Hello" I ask sounding as confused as I feel.

"See I knew she wasn't awake!" The voice yells to someone with them.

"What the-?" I look down to the contact noticing it's Aleska.

"Why are you calling me?" I question her.

"I was just making sure you were awake, you know you have to be at the studio in like an hour right?" My eyes grow wide.

"What no, I'm supposed to be there at 12 it's like-" I go to check the time expecting it to be early. But I feel embarrassed when I notice it says 11:03.

"Oh fuck" I roll out of bed and put my phone on speaker as I rush to get ready just throwing on some sweats and a hoodie.

"I'll see you soon then, oh and Tristan says to bring that old ass ukulele you have, Ella wants to try something"

"I don't even know where that is Ali!" I grow frustrated trying to pull up my pants almost falling over myself.

"Try cleaning!" She suggests making me roll my eyes.

"Ha ha very funny" I grab my phone from my bed.

"Okay I have to go, see you soon, I love you"

"I love you too" she responds before I hear her hang up.

I grab my tote bag that hangs empty from my doorknob and begin looking for my ukulele.

"Where the fuck did I put that thing?" I search around my room looking behind and under almost everything before opening my closet and searching through there too.

The last time I used my ukulele was almost a year ago, when I got my guitar I forgot about the little thing seemingly putting it in the back of my closet and forgetting about it.

I grab it from underneath some clothes and shove it in my bag.

"God I should really clean" I mutter to myself as I kick clothes around my room to clear a pathway to my door.

Hustling downstairs I grab some waters and a few small snacks from my kitchen to add to my bag before heading out and locking the door behind me.

I turn on my car and look at the time on the dashboard, 11:38, perfect.

I smile to my ability to still be on time and pull out of my driveway and head to the studio.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

As soon as I reach the inside of the studio I plop down onto the couch next to Aleska, somewhat exhausted after my fast paced morning.

"Someone's tired" she laughs before leaning onto me.

"Good to see you too" Tristan laughs at me as I send him a peace sign with my fingers.

"We'll I guess I'll just tell you what the plan is for today" he goes to grab his notebook where he jotted down his ideas.

"Okay so we have 7/9 of your songs completely finished. We just need to add the finishing touches to "i feel like chet" and "small". Then we just need to record "bubble gum". Does that sound good?"

I look up at him from my spot on the couch and give him a thumbs up.

He laughs at my silence and closes his journal. "Hey the photographer texted me saying the set with the flowers is ready too if you want to do that aswell?"