1- premeire

"You're taking forever!!"

I look at myself in the mirror while Maria, my stylist, adds some finishing touches to my lips.

"I'm literally almost done you're so dramatic"
I roll my eyes at Aleska from across the room. As Maria finishes I stand up and straighten out my dress.

A plain black backless dress with a low neckline. Normally I wouldn't wear something casual to a red carpet but Maria said it would look best in contrast to everyone else. It would also draw attention away from me considering the "scandal" im in right now.

"Wow for all the years I've known you I don't think you've ever looked this decent" Aleska jokingly says.

"It's Maria's fault, she wants me to be basic!" I whisper yell into her ear laughing along with her.

"I herd that!!" She yells from the makeup chair

I stifle a laugh and roll my eyes towards her.
"Keep rolling your eyes and they might get stuck" she states.

"Whatever!" I yell back laughing with Aleska. Maria has been my stylist for a few years now, slowly becoming one of my close friends who I always can banter with.

"Hey what's this premiere about anyways, some zombie show is the only thing I picked up"

I strap on my shoes getting ready to walk towards the car.

"Yeah it's called "The Last Of Us". Its based off a very popular game you sure you've never herd of it?"

Truthfully I did do a bit of researching before showing up, but the only thing I came across was the actor Bella Ramsey and somehow ending up in a deep dive about him.

"You know I'm not really a gamer" I laugh.
We get into the car and sit as Aleska talks my ear off about the show, but I cant seem to get my mind off that actor. Bella is very obviously attractive but it could never be anything more considering I'm only invited as as plus one towards my father who worked on the show.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

We arrive at the premiere, the sound of cameras shuttering fills my ears.

"Just breathe, it's only one carpet and it's considerably short. We're meeting Drew and Hayden inside"

I met Hayden and Drew on set, their parents also being editors on the show, giving us much in common.

I take a deep breath and begin to walk down the carpet. Considering I get invited to these things a lot I should be used to it, my father being a music composer who works on plenary of movies and
shows.

Truth be told, I hate how I'm portrayed in the media. Only being seen as his daughter and the fact that I only got anywhere with my music because of him, which in some ways is true. Not the way that people think though.

We reach the end of the carpet and I release a breath I never knew I was holding.

"Wasn't so bad right?" An shy voice comes from behind me.

I turn around and immediately notice Hayden's chestnut brown hair waving carelessly down her shoulders. I let out a smile and pull her close, smelling her signature peach perfume.

Hayden is the sweetest girl I've ever met, I don't think I've ever herd something negative come out of her mouth. She pulls away checking my face to make sure I'm truly okay.