4- glad you're here

I open my eyes as the sun rays glare through the window. Grabbing my phone I check the time, 10:27. A notification catches my eye.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

bella
i know you're definitely asleep right now but i'm letting you know i'm boarding

see u soon :)

Me
just woke up

have a safe flight can't wait to see u♡

****

I decide to get ready for the day, knowing I can't possibly fall asleep because of the excitement coursing through me.

I throw on some jeans and a comfortable jacket before going to the kitchen to make myself lunch.

I catch a glimpse of something colorful on my countertop out of the side of my eye. Walking closer I notice the beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note sticking out of the side.

my beautiful jas, i cant wait to finally see you again and talk to you in person.
~bella

A smile tugs at the corner of my lips as I grab the bouquet and put it into a vase filled with water so the flowers don't die.

I return back to the kitchen and grab lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, and ceasar dressing for my salad.

While chopping up the lettuce a hear a knock at my door. I set aside the knife and move to answer the door already knowing who it is.

"You are so fake miss Jasmine Love" Drew says while engulfing me into a hug.

"Ditching us the hang out with Bella tsk tsk tsk" he clicks his tounge at me.

I roll my eyes towards him before letting him into my house. "Don't mind the mess I haven't had a chance to clean yet." I say as I kick scattered items across the floor.

I Return back to the kitchen island and finish preparing my salad.

"Do you want some? I made extra because I knew you were coming over" I ask offering the bowl towards him.

"No thanks, I like real food not rabbit food." He says as he raids my fridge, pulling out leftover pasta I made from the night before. His remark doesn't go unnoticed receiving an eye roll. 

"Hey how long is Bella staying?" He asks pulling out a plate from my cupboard and setting it down on the counter.

"Um I think just over a week why?" I finish chopping up the ingredients and begin platting my lunch.

"I was thinking we should all do something together. Nothing big but maybe just go out to dinner or something." He pops his plate into the microwave as I smile at the idea.

"Yeah I'll ask about it when I pick them up. Just make sure everyone's free" I say as I add dressing and sit down finally getting to enjoy my meal.

"I already asked the girls" he smiles at me.

"Aren't you just perfect" I smile back digging into my food.