6- studio

We stand in front of the airport engulfed in each others arms not caring about whose around us.

"I don't want you to leave" I whisper into their ear. I can feel small tears escaping my tear ducts and trickling down my cheeks.

"I don't want to leave either." They move their face from my shoulder and turn to face me while we're still hugging.

"I will call you as much as I can and text you everyday, I promise" I laugh as I try not to let more tears roll down my cheeks.

"Stop crying this isn't permanent" They wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"Okay you actually have to go now" I say as I grab them closer, giving them one last hug before I see them again.

"I will figure out my schedule and try to visit you as soon as possible okay?" I say into their ear before rereading them.

"Okay" they start to turn around to walk away.

"And don't turn back around, that's the cringiest thing ever" I say to them.

They smile at me one last time before entering the airport.

I wipe my cheeks of any remaining. Tears before getting into the drivers seat of my car. Trying to distract myself from the fact that Bella is gone, I call up my manager, Tristan.

"Hey what's up?" He says as he answers the phone.

"Nothing much, Bella just left for their flight"

"Oh shit, how you holding up?" He asked with genuine concern.

"I'd rather not talk about that. I was actually calling you because I wanted to start recording some stuff again"

The last time I put out music was a few months ago. It was good music, my fans liked it. But of course there's always the backlash coming from the fact that my dad is a famous music composer and whenever I seem to put something out rumors about him buying streams and faking numbers get out.

Not that those rumors ever get far, just a few articles about how my numbers are jumping up really fast and that it has to be foul play, not the fact that people actually like my music, god forbid.

Tristan talking over the phone snaps me out of my thoughts. "I'm so happy to hear that, Ella misses seeing you at the studio. Are you looking to put out a single or do you want to start your debut album. I don't want to stress you out talking about that but if it's something you still really want to do we can, just remember you're the boss"

That's why I love Tristan as a manager. He makes sure I know that every choice is mine and that if I'm uncomfortable with anything I have the power to stop it.

"I think just a single for now. I have a few songs written but definitely not enough for an album yet. Maybe in the next few months though?" I've been using my journal that I keep in my nightstand as a place to write down my songs that I just think of. Some of them better than others.

"Okay that sounds perfect. When do you want to start?"

"Is today fine? I just want to get my mind off stuff". To be honest I just needed something to do so I didn't sulk in my bed all day waiting for Bella to text me when they landed.

"Yeah, you can come in around 3 if that's fine. Let me call the crew and tell them the plan"

"Thank you, I'll see you soon. Love you"

"Love you too Jas, take care please"

I hang up the phone and begin driving home to get something to eat before recording.