(End the theme here)

Subaru took off his hat and wiped some sweat off his forehead. Now that Bowser was currently out of the picture, he just needed to find a way to redirect the ship away from the castle and very much so, the residents in toad town.

Of course, that would be a very easy thing to do but...

"I kinda have my hands full huh?"

Subaru stated as Bowser's minions appeared, some of all kinds. There were Goombas, Koopas, Hammer Bros, Fire Bros, those little yellow fuckers on the cloud, the chain dogs, and many more. They all surrounded the third Mario Brother.

"Well...shit."

Subaru prepared himself, getting into a battle stance as the minions charged towards him. He braved himself for the oncoming fight until a voice made itself known.

"Here we go!"

A Blaze of fire suddenly made contact with the minions while another half of the minions were electrocuted. Subaru grew a smile on his face as he realized who came to his rescue.

"Mario...Luigi!"

Subaru exclaimed, happy to see his two older brothers.

"A-Are you ok Subaru?"

"Nothing a 1-up mushroom can't fix right?"

Subaru replied to Mario, while Luigi pulled out a green mushroom and gave it to Subaru to eat.

"Thanks Lu!"

Subaru thanked Luigi as he ate the mushroom, his wounds instantly being healed.

"No problem Subaru!"

"So uh, where's Bowser?"

Mario asked.

"He's in there, he hasn't came out since."

Subaru stated as he pointed to the wooden wall with the giant hole in it.

"Well we can check there later. For now though..."

Mario stated as the three brothers were currently surrounded.

"We have some company."

Luigi finished Mario's sentence.

"Don't worry guys! I got this!"

Subaru stated as his left hand suddenly became a blackish purple.

"Shadowhand!"

Subaru exclaimed as multiple shadow clones of himself formed around the three. Evening out the numbers between the minions and the three plumbers.

"Lets-a-go!"

Mario, Luigi, and Subaru shouted at the same time as they charged at the rest of bowsers Minions. And with Subaru's shadow clones, they stood no chance against them. The brothers stomped on goombas, kicked Koopa shells, fought other enemies with their hammers, etc. All in all, you could say the fight was completely one sided.

After that was all over, the three made their way to where Subaru flung Bowser, only to find a Goomba completely knocked out.

"What? So the Goomba was posing as Bowser this whole time?! T-Then where is the real one?"

Subaru exclaimed.

"Hold on...if Bowser isn't here...then he's most likely at-!"