Chapter 37.

Chapter 37, "blanc's determination, the true power of an awakened cpu",

Well after a long time it is time to continue with this story that will soon end, with this we hope you like the chapter .

"This will be our end?"

...

...

...

...

"Sorry Shiro"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Blanc and Vert watched helplessly as their brothers lay on the ground showing no signs of life.

"S-shiro! R-rom!"

"see-vertex!"

"honestly a shame, but that's what you get for not taking advantage of the opportunity we gave them," ventus said.

"bloody bastard!"

Blanc charged with anger in his gaze and a great thirst for blood directed at Ventus to see how Shiro was left.

"I see that you let yourself be carried away by your anger like snow! But?"

Ventus said taking Blanc by his neck and pressing.

"your anger is very weak"; he said smashing blanc to the ground.

At that he put his head to the side avoiding green heart's spear.

"How dare you hurt my brother?! How dare you?! How dare you?! How dare you?!"

Ventus just dodged the attacks as if it were a game, and then extended his hand causing ver to remain suspended in the air.

"Honestly I see that you also lost yourself in your rage, who would say that you care about vertex? After all, you abandoned him."

"be quiet! That damn is not me!

"way way to insult you", said ventus crashing vert to the ground.

Ventus just looked at all his opponents with green hearts and ultra white hearts conscious and still glaring at him.

"I see that you still want to fight, your gaze on you reminds me of mine when I saw Yuki die", Ventus said, kneeling down and taking Blanc by the hair so that he would look at him.

"It's just the beginning, I plan to make all people pay for that, this dimension will see how terrible we are."

"P-fuck you wretch!", he spoke blanc as best he could.

"I see you have a dirty mouth, little lady," Ventus sneered.

"Because?"

"Hey?"

Ventus looked at green heart.

"Why are you doing all that? All that power and knowledge? Do they use it to destroy your home? The home of her sisters the home where yugah!";

"Don't say his name you stupid cpu!" Ventus said, appearing and pinning Vert's head to the ground.

"cpus like you do not have the right to say the name of the woman who was like a mother to me, who died because of you, only the people and the cpus are to blame since you created these monsters," he said ventus.

"you're a disgrace! That was in the past and people are sorry for that!" Blanc shouted, standing up.

"what do you know? you were born being revered by your people, we, on the other hand, were cursed just for being boys, you are the ones responsible for all this", said ventus.