Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Disclaimer I do not own the characters only the oc, if there are misspellings let me know for future corrections.

Suddenly Neptune would start walking towards the sword.

"Neptune! What are you doing?!"; scream history.

"came back!"; yell black.

"I am not Neptune"; Neptune said as she came up to face the sword and turned around to face the cpu as her eyes glowed red.

"I am not Purple heart! I am the Hierarch of the South! I AM GENESIS!"; now the so-called genesis scream seeing the cpu that were impressed.

"Why don't you show them that you are the Hierarch of the South? Show them your power"; said winged ryo of his hierarch.

"I will do it, I will show you the power of the hierarch of the south"; Genesis said.

"That's right son, you were always genesis, so show them your power"; Ryo said smiling.

"What?! Neptune was always genesis!?"; ram said as rom hid behind her.

"What are you talking about?" Nepgya said.

"Now expel your true power! Show them the real you!"; Ryo screamed as Neptune was enveloped in light.

Neptune's body would glow purple as great winds blew out of it.

"Stop sleeping and wake up my hierarch! Wake up from that dream you were put into for centuries!";

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!",

Neptune would start screaming as her body glowed an intense purple that mowed down everyone, rather than huge waves of wind coming out of Neptune causing debris to fly everywhere.

"What's wrong with my older brother!"; nepgear said.

"Neptune's power is increasing!": said blanc.

In that iris heart would get to where everyone is and witness what was happening.

"I'm late!" He said seeing how Neptune was changing.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahh!";

Neptune's processors would be destroyed like glass as purple lightning shot out of her body, but suddenly her body was being covered by armor and new clothes, just as her height was growing a bit.

[Plays SSO Soundtrack Palas - 26 The Sovereign of Time]

"Neptune is that you?" Noire whispered.

Neptune or genesis would open one of her eyes while still expelling her power.

"Grrrr! aaaah!",

Genesis would put out more power causing the cpus to back down from the sheer intensity of genesis power.

"Kneel before us cpu! I am the Hierarch of the South! Genesis!";

The cpus shuddered upon hearing Neptune's voice, her voice once warm and full of charisma and affection, had turned cold and menacing.

"come on genesis, don't hold back and show them your true power"; Nereus said who was winged with genesis without being affected by the power of the hierarch of the south.

"leave it, he's just getting used to it, take your time"; said ventus who was next to nereus.

"just don't overdo it, the last time you did that, you almost destroyed an entire continent"; Snow said quietly.