Chapter 17, the hierarch of the north, the rebirth of the candidates part 1.

...

...

...

In a large room that looks like a library because of the large number of books, a 12-year-old boy can be seen reading a large book, he had brown hair and dull blue eyes. He wore brown winter pants, with snow boots of the same color, he wore a blue long-sleeved shirt, and on top he wore a kind of cape that worked as a white coat, on his head he had a large hat .

The boy's concentration was on his book. But then someone came in and got the boy's attention.

"Go get ready, we'll be going to Lastation soon," said a 17-year-old girl with brown hair that reached down to her back, and dull blue eyes, wearing a white dress that highlighted the woman's figure.

"Do I really have to go?" Asked the boy.

"I know you don't want to go out, because of what happened days ago, even if I punish those who attacked you, you can't be here forever," said the girl, stroking the boy's head.

"But what if they attack me again during the meeting?" The boy's voice had something of fear.

"Do not worry, you will not be alone, the other candidates will be there and if something happens, I promised you that I would always protect you," said the woman smiling.

"Really Bianca-nee?", Asked the boy looking at his older sister.

"Of course the duty of an older sister is to take care of her little brother," she said smiling. "But hurry up we'll be leaving soon",

"Okay!" Said the boy more confident and running to get ready.

Bianca just smiled and went after her brother.

...

...

...

...

"I promised that I would always protect you."

...

...

"Is what she said, but she left me when I needed her most",

...

...

...

...

Location: caves northwest of Lastation.

Through the dark caves that are to the northwest of the nation of Lastation, a boy with a gray cape, white hair with gray streaks, and green eyes with a red button symbol can be seen running through those caves.

This was a supposed candidate for hierarch of the east, although he doubted that it was so.

He stopped on some kind of rocks and sat down.

The boy then looked at his hand and a magic circle appeared.

"Loading sequence," said the boy, then to see a folder in his hands.

This was the same folder that Snow had, but how he got it, very easy, when they were not using a skill from the cracking sequences that was copying, so he could copy the folder that he now had in his hands.

The only child who stared at the folder then closed his eyes and sighed.

"Come on nic, it's time to see if your life was not a hoax," he said to himself, looking at the folder.