"Well bullshit,
hello to you, in this house after sabr horrible things await, more and more horrible things,
I'm not that malik you have pictured in your dumb head,
When i say i don't like something i don't, not you, not so called, destiny, predestination or whatever miracle you believe in can make me like something i don't, especially a thing like you."he say with a hiss as he cross to the other side of tge parlor.

"i do always admire long hair and wish my wife could have one unfortunately you are my wife but they don't look good and nice on you, so i will cut them."malik say and grab her hair aggressively lifting her from the floor as she cry, she can hear the snapping sound of the scissors and from her blurry vision she could see them fall to the ground, it's like a hair rain, her neck hurt terribly mostly because of how malik would drag and lift her head with force as he cut down the hair, once he's satisfied by how terrible the hair looks he throw her head to the tiles without a care making her to scream, malik chuckle and leave the parlor his mind as white as a sheet of paper satisfy by how hurt she is.

Falak try to stand up but she couldn't, all her body ache, from the staircase she roll down off, to her neck and now her nose hurt alot, do to the collision impact from the tiles, she use her hand to support her bleeding nose and sit upright, she stare at the hir around and breakdown, she love her hair they are one of the things sh likes about herself, she can't believe Malik can be this so inhuman, she cry for as long as she can before using the little strength in her to clean up the mess, half way through her cleaning fu,ad comes back.

"What happened to you?"he ask curiously looking at her swollen face and bruise forehead.

"I fall off the stairs."she say with a forceful smile and  fu,ad sigh.

"Sorry,
Aunty falak i had a long day,
I'm going to bed tomorrow i will be moving to the BQ."fu,ad explain and leave the kitchen making falak to sigh.

She stays in that kitchen for about 3hours just thinking about her life, her dad think highly if malik, he believe she has found her perfect man not knowing the face behind that gentle face, she head to her bedroom to call it a night because all her body ache, her head hurt and if care is not taken she's sure she will fall sick soon.

***************
Malik

I'm very much aware that today is the next appointment for the ENT I'm not sure the procedure or whatever the old man was explaining will hold any longer, this girl can hear and i believe thanks to my slaps they help alot in making them open more widely, such a pathetic, clumsy girl, i come out of the bedroom  and head downstairs as my junior brother walk in.

"Good morning ya malik."he greet and i glance at him.

"Why aren't you at the office?"i ask entering the kitchen as i glance at my wrist watch, my dad sent my junior brother to stay here and run the business with me , mostly because fu,ad isn't a serious person to deal with.

"I went i just got back, i forgot the document you asked me to filled yesterday."he yell and head upstairs.

I open the fridge and remove the 3 dates from it before shutting it and sit on the stool.

"Good...good morning."falak greet and i shake my head, my appetite gone as i drop the date on the island, i come down from the stool and reach to the knife magnet and grab one of them, i grab her from behind making a gasp to escape her mouth as swing her head backward supporting it with my leg.

"What is this?"i ask pointing the sharp blade to her face as she gulp down the saliva and i point the knife peek to her neck.

"what is this?
I'm not asking again." I state and she blink as i apply some pressure on the neck.

"Kn..kni...knife."she stutter which makes me chuckle.

" good,
The next time you refused to mind your business this knife."i say removing it from her neck  and show it to her.
" this."i say to her and she nod.
"Will be the final destination."i say and press it to her neck making her to gasp, i press it hard until it give her a slight warning mark before i let her go making her to hit the ground and i throw the knife into the kitchen sink before exiting.

********************

"Aunty falak?"fu,ad call entering the kitchen, he has seen everything and still in shock.

"Ye..yes."falak answer and quickly stand up covering her wretched hair but fu,ad has already seen it.

"Wh..what?
He did this to you?
I'm going to call dad."fu,ad say but falak quickly grab him by the hand.

"No please,
Just...Malik is angry that's why."falak say and fu,ad shake his head.

"Angry?
And he will use knife to give you a cut on the neck?
I'm going to call dad anty falak,
I can't stand to se this."he say and falak shake her head as fu,ad loom at her hair cut, now that he pay attention closer, there are bruises on her face all over.

"No,
Please fu,ad, just.
I cut my hair myself because i usually have this terrible migraine headache,
Please don't say anything."she say and fu,ad shake his head in disbelief, he can't belief his brother can be this heartless.

"Fine,
I won't call dad but i wont lie to him when he ask."fu,ad say in finality and falak nod.

She watch as fu,ad exit the kitchen enrage and she sit with a sigh, she wonder what more the almighty has in store for her, Ramadan is in 2days and falak vow to make use of it wisely to save her marriage

*An Autanmama books collection*📚📝