Emil Gunnarsson

Beginne am Anfang

A few days later, police officers arrived to arrest him for domestic and child abuse. He quickly found himself in prison, divorced, and without any parental or visitation rights for his children. While serving his sentence, he grew cold and bitter towards his ex-wife, kids, and ex-friend Christopher. He longed to get his revenge against them, but he knew he would never be able to get close enough to them, even without the restraining order.

After he was released from prison, Emil moved to the USA for a new start. He ended up in Chicago, where he met Summer Queen, a BDSM dominatrix who operated an underground club. Emil became a regular client of Summer and enjoyed being tied up and punished by her. He never thought he would like being submissive, but he had to admit letting someone else make the decisions for once was nice.

When Emil's probation ended, he began looking into a new career path. He stumbled upon an online advertisement from Neverland Airlines, who were offering pilot classes at a reduced rate on the agreement that the students worked for them after graduation. Emil immediately signed up and moved up North for school.

It was here that he met Elijah Young, the flight instructor. He was attracted to the older man's good looks and his meek demeanour. Emil fantasized about having Elijah beneath him and doing unspeakable things to him for pleasure. But the blond never showed an interest in any of his students. In fact, the only person Emil ever saw Elijah be romantic with was the teacher's boyfriend, Vuk.

Emil hated how protective the Russian was of Elijah and how Vuk was never far from the Alaskan when he was visiting. And even when the Russian was out of town, Emil couldn't even get Elijah to acknowledge his flirting. Using other means to get when he wanted was also impossible since the Captain didn't drink, so alcohol and drugs were out of the question.

But even if Emil couldn't get Elijah to have sex with him, he would still meet with Summer to satisfy his needs. When Summer moved to Antarctica for work, she informed him that Anna and Christoper worked at the station.

Emil was shocked to learn about his ex-wife's job and even more surprised that Anna was dating Christoper. His anger boiled, and he knew he had to go to McMurdo Station and confront them. He refused to let them be happy after they sent him to rot in prison.

He volunteered for the delivery flights to Antarctica and eventually got a mission to McMurdo Station. Once there, he tried to get his revenge on Anna and Christoper, but he could never catch either of them alone! It was infuriating, and the only thing that helped him cool down was his private sessions with Summer.

Even if he failed to get his revenge, he still caused problems for the rest of the station's workers. After discovering Camila was transgender, he tried to report her to CPS so she would lose custody of Milagros. Emil was disgusted that such a pretty-looking woman wasn't a "real" woman, as he put it, and wanted to punish Camila for being who she was by having Milagros taken away from her.

Emil also attempted to force himself on Elijah. He had been lusting after his old teacher for so long that he decided it was time to take what he felt he deserved. But that mission would fail as Elijah fought back harder than anticipated. Emil was left with a black eye, a throbbing pain between his legs, and a bruised ego.

But eventually, Emil's reign of terror would come to an end by the most unlikely source. Summer killed him by tying him up and force-feeding him paint until he drowned. She had found out Emil wanted to take control of her BDSM business when they returned to the USA, and Summer wouldn't allow that.

And so, Emil died a slow, painful death in the cold, unforgiving land of the South Pole.

Story Information

First appeared: Death Below Zero

Trivia

* He is inspired by Hans from Frozen

* His cause of death was inspired by comments made during Killing Spring here on Wattpad

* I almost named him Hans but decided not to since Anna's maiden name is Hansson, and therefore, she already references Hans Christian Anderson

* The sideburns were a last-minute decision. I nearly didn't add them, but I decided to so that his Hans inspiration would be more obvious

* He was a borderline alcoholic and picked up smoking after his divorce

* His quote was chosen by MyFaceHasNumbers

A/N: This book is now once again caught up with all of my OCs!

Are there any other OCs you would like to see profiles for? You can even suggest someone I previously said no to; I'm in an OC mood and would like some profile suggestions!

So let me know if there's someone whose profile you'd like to see!😁