Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

         You shiver in the cold room, your arms hugging you. His brow furrows. "We need a fire," and he stands suddenly, dawning his coat and boots and heads outside. You head to the kitchen, pouring yourself hot coffee to warm yourself. From the window over the sink you see him draw the axe from the shed, place a thick log on a large stump, and begin splitting the wood. Your heart swells along with something else at his swinging motions...

         You begin to wonder about summertime, whether he would chop wood without a shirt, the sweat of the daytime heat glistening on his skin. He splits another log and flicks his hair back, glancing up at you watching him from the window. You blush and he smirks, continuing his chopping.

          "When your thoughts are on me and I am near, I can hear them in my own mind," he begins gathering the split pieces, loading them up in his arms, "because you have opened your mind to me." Your cheeks grow warm at the realization, thinking of all the thoughts you have of him when he's nearby. He looks up at you and his eyes twinkle mischievously. He enters the house and drops the logs in a bin by the fireplace, setting them inside and lighting a fire. "You may close it to me at any time you'd like. I ought to teach you," He stands and turns, facing you. "I like you in my head..." you admit aloud, your middle growing warm.

           He takes long strides toward you, slowly closing the space between you, "While I do love hearing and seeing those...enticing thoughts," he stands inches from you, looking down at you and still panting slightly from the effort of chopping wood, "It may make things more difficult for us back at the university." Your eyes drop to his hands, taking yours in his. You hate that he's right. "I suppose that would be prudent," you admit, your heart sinking a little.

           "We can spend the next days before we return practicing. And if further instruction is needed at the school, I am sure we can find the time to do so." He smiles at you tenderly. "But today is a happy day and we shall have a happy time." He scoops you up and throws you over his shoulder, carrying you to the bedroom. You gasp at his sudden display of strength, a surge of excitement sparking from your core.

           He sets you down, backing you up against the wall. He leans on his hand next to your head, his mercurial orbs staring unabashedly into yours. His gaze flicks down to your lips, up your jaw, to your hair and back to your eyes again. His hand suddenly roughly grabs your shirt and magically unravels its seams, pulling it from you. He looks lustfully over your form, your breasts lifted and shapely, "Well, well...it seems as though I've unwrapped another gift..." his finger traces your collarbone, up your neck and stops at your lips. "Evanesco," he says softly, your skirt disappearing, leaving you in your knickers and stockings. He looks down your body and his eyes darken, his adam's apple bobbing. "On your knees," his voice quiet but commanding. You drop to the floor, his fingers raking through your hair.

           "Such a pretty package wrapped up for me..." His eyes roam over you, a hungry glaze over them. Your black and purple lace set contrasts against your soft skin. He lifts your chin with his wand. "I am surely not the only one getting deja vu..."

           "Now...I think you know what happens next." "Tell me, Professor," you ask innocently. He smirks and whispers in a confident, sultry voice, "You're going to be a good little girl and choke on my cock." He opens your mouth with his thumb on your bottom lip, and it makes you squeeze your thighs together and squirm. He unfastens his trousers and takes his growing shaft in his hand. Your eyes look up at him, loving this delicious angle. Feed me, daddy...you think to yourself. He grasps your hair with a low growl and slips it inside your waiting mouth.

           You suck and swirl your tongue around him, opening your mouth as wide as you can. He thrusts slowly, deeply inside and your eyes water as you struggle to breathe through your nose. "That's my good girl..." he moans, your suction hard and your tongue dragging along the underside of his cock. You slip him out of your mouth, taking him in your hand and licking circles around the tip making him gasp. He looks down at you, watching the movements of your tongue and you feel wetness flowing from your core, slowly seeping from your slit. You like being watched by him, his fingers through your hair.