"Remember, I'll keep her occupied while you locate the missing people of Kiros." Anakin reminded. Jaika rolled her eyes as she joined Ahsoka, who let out a sigh as she struggled to tie up a piece of the slave lingerie that Anakin convinced her to wear. The Padawan sent Jaika a small smile, which she returned as she helped Ahsoka secure the ridiculous outfit. "How do you plan on keeping the Queen occupied?" Obi-Wan questioned from afar.

"Well...with my magnetic charm of course." Anakin answered, as both girls shared a glance before they rolled their eyes. Jaika finalized tying the intricate laces together, before inspecting that everything was in place. The Skywalker girl placed a gentle and comforting hand on Ahsoka's shoulder, who looked back at her with thankful but nervous eyes. "Don't worry, Anakin will be with you the entire time. Nothing will happen to you, I promise." Jaika comforted, as they moved away from the wall. 

"Jaika." Ahsoka started, making the girl look back at her. "Thank you, for helping me." She praised, earning a gentle smile from Jaika. They rejoined the rest of their small group, as they neared the ramp. "You don't need to thank me. I'm always here to help you." 

The Skywalker girl moved away from Ahsoka as she reluctantly handed R2 her twin sabers, who beeped at her in response. She at least trusted R2 with her lightsabers, instead of Alpha who dropped her previous one in the deep oceans of Kashyyk. Moving away from the droid, she picked up a deserted poncho cape and tied it around her. 

The doors opened as a long ramp lowered down onto the ground. Jaika shielded her eyes as she looked out into the overcast city. Jaika joined Obi-Wan's side, as she lifted the hood of the poncho to cover the majority of her face, while Anakin appeared beside Anakin. "Remind me why I'm the one playing the part of the slave." Ahsoka questioned, facing Anakin. 

"I tried it once. I wasn't any good at it. Besides, the role of a Master comes easily to me" Anakin joked, making Jaika roll her eyes, as the size of her brother's already large ego, started to drown her. Jaika sensed gallons of pride run from his body. "Really? Well, this time try to be convincing at it." Ahsoka retorted, earning a glance of approval from Jaika. 

~☆~

The group travelled across the dusty roads into the main city, where they passed many market stalls. Jaika walked behind Ahsoka and Anakin, and in front of Obi-Wan and Rex. The girl looked to the side where she watched two rodents fight each other for the last scrap of food with small knives; telling Jaika that the capital had vermin creeping in every crevice. 

Jaika shifted her hood further down, as she pulled the piece of cloth which overed her mouth, further up her face; concealing her identity even more. Jaika looked forward and sensed Ahsoka's disappointment, "Ugh, how can a civilization this advanced still practice slavery?" Ahsoka questioned, while Jaika observed the intricate architecture of the surrounding buildings. She had to admit that the place was beautiful, so it was a shame that the planet's beauty was plagued with such greed and hate. "It makes them wealthy and powerful at the expense of others. Before the Hutts bought my mother, she was sold in a market just like this." Anakin explained.

Anakin's mention of their mother filled Jaika with curiosity, as she observed the dusty cages and unsanitary water stations that were littered on the sides of the street. Her eyes met the gaze of a young Twi'lek woman, who was being touched by preying men. Jaika stopped in her tracks, as she watched the men move her head around, observing her starved figure. The woman looked out to Jaika with pleading eyes. 

Jaika felt her hands ball into fists as she observed the men around the woman, who were most likely intoxicated and full of ill intentions. Before Jaika could conjure her next thought, a gentle hand placed itself on her shoulder; as Jaika's resentment quickly dissipated and was replaced with a sense of calm and control. "This is not your fight, Jai." Obi-Wan spoke from behind her, trying his best to fit into the role he was playing. Jaika looked at the helpless woman, who was most likely alone, with no one to help her. "We can't just leave her." Jaika spoke, her eyes still on the woman.