♡13♡

"You have a business meeting today," Chifuyu tells Takemichi.

Takemichi gets an idea. "No I don't," he says and takes out his phone. He dials a number and calls someone. "Hello Naoto," he says. Chifuyu slaps his forehead, "You seriously aren't going to the past again, are you?" "Yes, I am," Takemichi says and jumps out of bed. "You know you'll be stuck in a coma right? How will Naoto know when to shake your hand?" "I'll let him know now," Takemichi says. Chifuyu stands there in confusion, "Did I never tell you? When I travel back in time, he does too. What time is the meeting over," Takemichi asks him.

"It's over at 2," Chifuyu sulks. "I'm going to miss you," he says. "I'll miss you too, Chi. But I have to go and get ready for that meeting the other me is going to have!" "Oh boy...," Chifuyu says.

"I bet this won't end well."

The doorbell rings. Everyone sees Takemichi run down the stairs, in his suit and tie. He grabs his backpack and swings the door open. "Hello Naot-" He stopped speaking, it was not Naoto at the door. Takemichi hadn't noticed that Kazutora wasn't home and apparently he just came back from work, because he was at the door.

"Planning to go back in time," Kazutora asks him.

Takemichi awkwardly stood at the door and looked at Kazutora. "Yes," he says. "Why all of a sudden," Kazutora asks curiously. Chifuyu shouts from the other room, "HE WANTS TO GET OUT OF A BUSINESS MEETING!" "You do realize you'll be in a coma right," Kazutora says.

Takemichi stands there some more, "I know," he says. "Chi told me the same thing. I am just waiting for Naoto to come here so I can tell him when to come back and to shake his hand. Why, will you miss me," Takemichi teases.

"Why wouldn't I miss you," Kazutora says. "We all will."

The doorbell rings and Kazutora opens the door, "Hello Naoto, I assume you know why he brought you here?" "Yes," Naoto says and takes out his hand. "I was heading to work though."

Takemichi takes out his hand, "Remember to shake it at 2 alright? I'll be in a coma so y'know-" "Alright," Naoto cuts him off. "May I ask why now? Out of all times, that is."

Kazutora gives Naoto a $20 bill, "He has a business meeting." "Dude, I don't need you to pay me for this," Naoto says and tries to hand the money back. 

"Take it," Kazutora says. "You'll be late for work, and I know you get money deducted from your pay each time."

"Thank you man," Naoto says and shakes Takemichi's hand.

Back in time they go.