CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, my body keeps changing so fast it's hard to keep up. Juice keeps calling in his little reaper behind my back thinking I don't know about it, I guess we win some we lose some. Now eight and a half months pregnant ready to pop I'm ready for this baby to be here already

"Hey Elle" Bobby leans on my door frame

"What do you want?" As I'm trying to put on my sneakers from the side of the bed

"Do you need help?" He asks pushing from the door frame

"NO!" I'm still trying to do things for myself to keep my independence 

"You sure" He asks slowly approaching 

"No...help please" I pout defeated

Leaning down he helps me put them on tying them up before helping me off the bed, we walk out into the yard where Juice comes jogging up to me. 

"You look so hot with our little reaper inside you" He leans down to kiss me

                                                                                    3 WEEKS LATER

Labour was long and hard but at 3:45 AM we brought our baby girl into this world weighing 6 pounds 5 ounces. It took awhile for us to pick a name but we finally decided on Harley Elouise Ortiz. She's the tiniest most adorable baby I'v ever seen everyone loves her to death, Abel and Thomas always want to play with her they even asked if they could keep her. 

Juice and I are settling into parent hood better than we even thought, Juice hasn't stopped doing runs with the group, it worries me more now but nothing I say will stop him. Every time I look at Harper I think about how I can love someone so much, how much I want to protect her. 

Trying to juggle taking care of a newborn, running the bar, keeping food stocked, working the office has been exhausting I sometimes want to stab myself with a spoon, but I'm falling into a routine. 

It's mid afternoon on my only day off I'm at the apartment with Harley when there's a knock on the door. Laying Harley in her crib I grab the gun hidden in the hall closet before going over to the door. 

"Who is it?" I call from the other side there's no answer

Stupidly I slowly open the door on the other side a huge man is there before I can push the door shut he pushes into the apartment. He grabs me by the back of my hair walking me backwards into Harley's room. He takes a second to look around before shoving me into the recliner in the corner. Leaving the room for a second he comes back with ropes he ties me up in the recliner Harley remains calm the whole time. He goes over to the crib he picks up Harley then leaves me alone helpless.

My heart's racing I'm trying to not cry when my phone starts to ring on the changing table near my head, I can see Juice's name on the screen. Ever since we had Harper he's been paranoid he checks in and if I don't answer or call back within 5 minutes he comes home or finds me. It seems like forever but a short amount of time when the front door slams open, Juice's voice calls my name there's other voices that come in after him. When he rushes into the room he comes over and unties me right away.    

"Who did this to you?" His voice panicked

"He took Harley! He tied me up and took her" I yell running through the crowd of men finding my keys and jumping in my car

"WHO!" Juice yells as everyone chases me down to the parking lot

"That IRA guy" Panic laces my voice I jump into my Camaro 

All of the guys get on their bikes following me out of the parking lot they pull out in front of me able to weave through traffic faster then me. They find his car and we follow it to the dock we get there 5 minutes after him. We run to the top of the dock we're all frantically looking for him the blood pumping in my ears.