Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You? Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me. You can't cut lines. Wait in line." I called out to him in a slightly irritated voice.

...

He didn't even turn back.

"Excuse me, sir?" I'm beginning to become a lot more irritated now. Should I just shoot him?

No, you can't. Calm down, Valor, there are people all around you. Plus, you didn't even bring a gun. Today, you are just a civilian. Nothing more, nothing less.

Deep breaths... Deep breaths... there you go. Calm...

I tapped the man's shoulder to get his attention politely, "Excuse me, sir."

Finally, the man turned around and seemed surprised, "What?" He said acting so innocently.

Upon hearing that, I punched him as hard as I can in his face. Go to hell!! Your face looks like a gremlin and looks annoying!

He fell down and I, in a very respectable and honourable manner, continued to kick him in the stomach.

Nobody's stopping me, might as well transfer all my stress via the kinetic motion on this guy.

Eventually, after kicking him exactly 63 times, a waiter from the restaurant came and offered me a table. Great, I can skip the line.

But nooo, I have to share with another person to compensate for the lack of tables available.

What happened to privacy?

Fuck. Well, whatever. Whoever It is should get intimidated enough to leave.

The waiter guided me inside and to a two-seat table beside the large aquarium filled with goldfishes.

The person seated Infront of me is a blue haired... fallen angel, right? Yeah, I bet she is.

The halo and wings of a Sankta, but blackened. And the horns of a Sarkaz. Pretty unusual clothing too, but who am I to judge?

She looked at me with an unsettling face, as she gives off a radiant smile.

She was about to open her mouth to speak, before a waiter came up and handed me the menu. "Would you like to look at today's special?"

"No. Can I get..." oh, I hadn't thought about what I'll eat, actually. Hmm, I'll go with a steak. "Can I get this Ribeye? Medium well, barbeque sauce- no, make it black pepper. Add some extra vegetables, uhm... also add both French fries and mashed potatoes. Oh, make sure to use a high-quality ribeye steak, with enough marbling so it tastes good in my mouth. Can I also get some thin-cut French fries, actually, half it with some crinkle-cut fries. As for the drink... I'll get a............................... fresh milk, make it cold. And also a bottle of wine of the highest quality available here, and a wine glass, of course, can't forget that. Aaaaaaannnd.... Oh! I'll get the waffle with a single scoop of strawberry ice cream, a big scoop, for the appetizer." I finished.

The waiter was diligently writing down all my orders, I glanced at her neck and saw black crystals resulting from oripathy infection.

Now I now that this is a place that doesn't discriminate against the infected.

Time to leave.

I was joking, obviously.

"And what about the miss?" the waiter looks to the fallen Sankta.

"I'll get a blueberry milkshake." She simply said.

"that's it?" the waiter repeated.

"that's it."

The waiter left with our orders, leaving the both of us to awkwardly stare at each other before she decided to break the ice and spoke to me.

"So... why order so many?" she asks.