120

The people around them gestured extremely quickly to spread things out.

    By the time Fang Ru realized it, all the people who set up stalls and bought things in the surrounding circle had already left. It seems that they have done this kind of thing countless times, and they are so proficient!

    Fang Ru and the rest of the family were stunned.

    After more than ten seconds, Fang Ru said to the crowd: "Let's go back to Haisi as soon as possible. I guess something happened."

    Haisi moved out a lot of things this time, and without Fang Ru's help, those things might not be able to be put back. .

    When he returned to the place where Haisi set up his stall, he was in a hurry, and the people around him had almost moved out. When he saw Fang Ru came back, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Fang Ru, you are finally back, come quickly!" Help me pack, we are going to retreat."

    "Has Hongye not come back yet?" Fang Ru looked around, it stands to reason that the people here are about to retreat, Hongye and the others should also come back.

    Just as he was talking, Hongye and Mushige hurried back.

    "What happened? Why are they running so fast?" Hongye was a little confused, so in the blink of an eye, the people who set up the stalls and bought things disappeared.

    Fang Ru helped Haisi pack up the things, one-third of the things Haisi brought had been sold, and there were not many left.

    Haisi explained: "The storm is coming ashore. This storm is near the sea and may land on our island. If we are outside, we will definitely be affected. We have to hurry back to the rocky mountains." The storm has not yet come, but the head-

    on The blowing wind was already strong.

    The bubble car controlled by Fang Ru was swayed from side to side by the blowing, and the people sitting in the bubble were also swayed up and down, making them dizzy.

    The residents below are busy moving all their things back into their sturdy houses, and there are still enough food and water for them to stay at home for a few days.

    If the living environment may not be able to withstand the storm, they will move things to the public caves on the island.

    The strong wind blew the trees on the ground from side to side, and some light rain fell along with the strong wind, and the rain showed signs of getting bigger and bigger.

    The raindrops hit Fang Ru's body, and water stains appeared on his clothes. Fortunately, they returned to the rocky mountains soon.

    Haisi was relieved a little, after everyone entered the cave, he hurried to close the gate, and opened the glowing stone wall of the house.

    The room is bright and quiet, separated from the world outside the window.

    Fang Ru asked, "Do sea storms often happen here?" Judging from the reaction speed of the people in the market, it is obvious that this is not the first time a sea storm has come ashore.

    "There are indeed a lot of storms at sea this season, and there may be four or five more in the next three months. However, they will not go ashore every time. It depends on the situation. The wind is so strong this time. It's very big." Haisi explained, and handed over the spar that he earned today to Fang Ru.

    It was raining heavily outside, and there was a faint thunder.

    Hai Sidao: "It takes at least two or three days to wait for the sea storm to pass. If the storm is too strong, it may take four or five days to pass." There are no windows in the cave, and Fang Ru and the others can't see what's going on outside