100

Fang Ru first looked at the fish that was knocked unconscious, and then at the culprit who knocked the big fish unconscious.

A green sea turtle was on its stomach, trying to turn over by pulling its short legs vigorously, but unfortunately it was still in a state of failure.

Fang Ru didn't intend to go over and help him turn over. If the sea turtle turned over, wouldn't he run away? He looked at the stunned fish, dragged it out with some joy, found a place with rocks and threw it up.

Seeing more and more fish piled up on the beach, Fang Ru wanted to tell the cat uncle to stop, but he was a little timid and didn't dare to speak directly, so he just shut up silently.

Fang Ru felt dizzy looking at the piles of fish that had grown up in the hills. How long would it take to finish roasting?

Fortunately, Yuan also knew restraint, and finally stopped catching fish just before Fang Ru could no longer accept it.

It was rare to come to the seaside. Fang Ru set up a stone pot on the fire, then fetched water from the sea and poured it into the stone pot. He wanted to burn some salt out.

Fang Ru, who has become a human form, does not feel any discomfort standing in the sea water. It seems that the sea water will not bring any harm to him. This relieved him a lot, and he returned to the stone pot.

First, use a denser long cloth to filter the fished seawater to one side, to filter out all the sediment and some sundries in the seawater, and then start cooking.

He didn't keep watch all the time, after the water started to boil, he went to deal with the stunned fish just now.

He is already familiar with the process of killing fish, quickly chopping off the fins, disemboweling the belly, treating the gills and scales, and then cutting the fish into sections and grilling them over charcoal.

Turning his attention back to the stone pot, the water in it has been reduced by half. Fang Ru stirred it with a spoon, and then went to look at the grilled fish, paying attention to turning it over so as not to burn it.

When the fish was almost roasted, Fang Ru dipped some seawater in the pot with a long cloth and brushed it on the grilled fish.

The sea water here is fairly clean, and there is no problem of industrialized pollution around the island. Drinking some sea water will not cause harm to the body. Adding some sea water can also increase the saltiness of the grilled fish.

A few pieces of grilled fish were finished quickly. Fang Ru searched the search space and found some uncommonly eaten limes in the corner and squeezed them on the fish. Mr. Cat.

Yuan accepted it bluntly. Anyway, there were a lot of fish, so he was not at all afraid that Fang Ru would be hungry.

Fang Ru wanted to deal with the second fish, but thought of the fish that he couldn't knock down with his hands, so he turned his attention to the turtle next to him.

Seeing Fang Ru walking in, the turtle moved faster with its limbs, but still couldn't turn over! Seeing him struggling hard, Fang Ru coaxed him carefully: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you, I just want to

ask you a little favor, don't worry, it will be soon."

He didn't understand what Fang Ru was talking about, but he didn't feel any malice, so he stopped struggling for a while.

Fang Ru hugged the turtle shell with both hands. The turtle thought that Fang Ru was trying to help him turn over. His not-so-intelligent head was in a daze, and he suddenly felt that Fang Ru was really kind.