Fang Ru was a little ashamed, this denial was too blunt, everyone could see the difference.

    However, the people here seem to be relatively simple-minded. After Haisi explained, people continued to go about their own affairs.

    Hesi was a little relieved, and leaned into Fang Ru's ear and whispered, "Sell me all your plants, don't take advantage of other people."

    Fang Ru planted the seeds not long ago, and the so-called resurrection grass in his hand He didn't care too much, he also used this paste to heal Haixue's injuries.

    Fang Ru agreed with Hai Si's opinion.

    Haisi took out two hundred green crystals and handed them to Fang Ru, "This is half of the salary, and the rest will be given to you after I sell the furniture." At the end, he

    also explained: "Recently I am busy making Furniture, it costs a little more, and when I sell out the furniture, I will definitely give you the green crystal." "

    Okay."

    Hai Si continued to ask, "Apart from these, is there anything else you haven't given out?"

    Fang Ru thought for a while, and took out some sword-leaf wood. These sword-leaf trees had little effect on him. Usually, he only needs to use a dagger to meet his needs when killing fish.

    In other cases, he only needs to use space cutting to solve it.

    When Fang Ru took out the sword leaf wood, Hai Si immediately threw himself on top of the sword leaf wood and covered them neatly with his body. His face was full of pain and entanglement: "This can't be sold either! Keep it for me."

    Fang Ru gasped, isn't it such a coincidence? He asked: "Is this even extinct?"

    "It's not extinct, but the number is very small. The growth conditions of black stone trees are harsh, and they can't grow without black stones, so the number is very rare. I have been born since I was born. It's just that I was lucky enough to see it once." Hai Si looked around a little, his voice was as low as a thief, for fear that others would hear it.

    Fang Ru never thought that the two things he brought out from the island were so rare.

    "Where did you find these extinct and rare plants?" Haisi's voice was still so low that even the little snail beside him couldn't hear it.

    "Um... I found it on an uninhabited island. Is this kind of black rock wood useful?" Fang Ru stretched out his hand, and first helped Haisi put the things into the space.

    After Haisi saw that everything was put away, he explained to him that Heiyanmu played the role.

    The ability of the Guanghai Heizhi clan is to purify some ores and then make them into their favorite utensils. Although this kind of black rock wood is a kind of plant, it grows in a peculiar way. It can purify a kind of Wujing stone itself, and transform the nature of this Wujing stone, so as to grow a kind of Wujing stone that is harder and more durable than ore. weapons.

    Then through the processing of Guanghai Heizhi, it is simply the most perfect combination.

    Fang Ru didn't dare to take things out casually, and quietly sold his dried meat and fish.

    A group of small snails stood by the side of the booth, which seemed a bit crowded.

    Fang Ru gave each of them two green crystals, and asked them to play first, and buy what they wanted.

    Here, there are three common currencies, red crystals, green crystals and black crystals. The ratio is equivalent to one black crystal equals ten green crystals to one hundred red crystals.