But only the best witches will be selected and sent to the guardian beast to become the real servant of the beast.

    After the guardian beast was born, people offered the freshest food they could find to the beast for him to choose.

    Among the various foods, the guardian beast, Abyss Beast, chose the freshest sacrificial fish.

    From then on, fish is the most common food that people pay tribute to, and when offering sacrifices, they need to use carefully selected, fresh and live fish of similar shape and size to express their respect for the gods and beasts.

    "Fresh? Live fish?" Fang Ru had a bold idea. These people have been offering raw fish to the guardian animal. Isn't it because they always think that the favorite food of the guardian animal is raw fish?

    Next, Haisi continued to explain the contents of the book.

    Although the guardian beast is still very young, it can do many things for the Southern Continent.

    From the moment the guardian was born, the power of the guardian has spread throughout the entire southern continent. The power of the guardian has weakened the damage of the invasion during the ice-cold period; blocked the unstoppable storm in the southern continent; blocked the thunder of God's punishment; It blocked the intention of other continents to occupy and annex them.

    The guardian beast can even feed back the power of his followers, making them more brave and powerful when fighting against the enemy.

    Even, in the territory guarded by the guardian beasts, flowers, fruits and trees will grow more luxuriantly, so that the residents of the southern continent can live and work in peace.

    Such a peaceful life was broken one day more than a thousand years ago.

    The earth-cavity in the southern continent split apart and became countless scattered small islands. The piece of land carrying the guardian beast also disappeared, and even the guardian beast disappeared together.

    The earth has returned to its most primitive appearance, food has decreased, and people's living conditions have become worse. Often, people cannot find food that can be eaten during the ice-cold period.

    People prayed for the return of the guardian beast, but the result was disappointing.

    No one knows where the guardian beast went. Some people speculate that the guardian beast went to another world with the gods, and some people said that the guardian beast abandoned them because it was dissatisfied with the local residents.

    But the whereabouts of the guardian beast is still a mystery.

    After hearing the story of the guardian beast, Yuan whispered to Fang Confucianism: "The content in this book is not right at all. I will leave because they are too despicable. They are my servants but they still want to control me to become the master. I don't want to guard Such a believer. Moreover, I don’t only eat fresh live fish, it’s obvious that they are perfunctory to me, and they give me raw fish every day, even though there are delicious things, it’s too despicable!”

    Fang Ru leaned into his ear and said, "I think they might really think you only eat raw fish." Just like the blood of a black dog can ward off evil spirits, people always give an attribute to something. The same is true for 'the guardian beast only eats the freshest live fish', all of which have been endowed with attributes exclusive to him by over-compensated people.

    Passed down from generation to generation, even if it deviates from the truth, it will be regarded as 'this is the truth'.

    "I clearly killed those who tried to control me, why isn't it written here?" Yuan was a little dissatisfied.

Farming, Meowing, and Raising Cubsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें