Haisi took Fang Ru and the others to hunt, and the little snails were also very upbeat. Although not everyone can cut space, they can use weapons.

    In the end, the weapon was used to capture the prey.

    After Xue Ban's skills are restored, it is not difficult to hunt.

    To say that the most troublesome thing is the sparrow.

    The skill that the sparrow will use is to scare the enemy away with its own cry, which has no effect on hunting, and will only drive the prey farther and farther.

    In the end, the sparrow had no choice but to use a weapon to catch its prey, and at least it caught a gopher the size of a rabbit.

    To say that among them, the combat power is the weakest. Except for the twenty-seven who have not yet differentiated, the house tree has the worst combat awareness. Its roots are soft, and it has almost no lethality. It didn't work at all, and accidentally broke the roots of two tree roots, and immediately cried out in pain.

    But yes, after all, people are just a tree that exists as a house, and it is a bit too much to ask the house to be both civil and military.

    In the end, it was the little snail who helped him surround a gopher and let him kill the opponent with a tree root rolled up weapon to complete this task.

    After preparing the presents, Haisi took them to the library again.

    The book building is built in the middle of a rotting tree. The trunk seems to be a part of the book building, and part of it is made of stone blocks with windows left on it.

    It is a house with some strange shapes, which is more interesting than Haisi's cave, and it occupies a large area.

    In front of the door, Hai Si said: "Grandpa Yu is in the library, and he may be teaching the other cubs how to read."

    Fang Ru didn't know the situation very well, so he asked, "Then let's wait by the side first. "

    What are you waiting for, just go in." Haisi didn't know what to disturb or not, "We have prepared so much food, Grandpa Yu will be very happy." Fang Ru actually wanted to say, since they all have to go

    in , What did you say just now that Grandpa Yu is in Lin Yu?

    Hai Si asked, "Why did you suddenly want to know how to read?"     Fang Ru didn't hide it from him, "I want to write a story, but I have to learn how to

    write first."

Make a record of what happened to you.

    The door outside the library has been closed, so I don't know what's going on inside.

    Hai Si shouted directly: "Grandpa Yu, we brought our prey."

    "Bang!" The sound of opening the door sounded immediately, and a white figure flashed out from the door, so fast that an afterimage passed by.

    Fang Ru turned his attention back to Haisi, only to see that the half sheep he was holding in his hand before was now empty, but he was used to it.

    They soon saw Grandpa Yu's appearance.

    Compared with the fake grandpa Xueban, this one with white beard and white hair is the real grandpa.

    The white beard and hair may also be due to race, but the wrinkles on Grandpa Yu's face and the dull complexion all show his true age.

    He was wearing a white robe with intricate patterns embroidered on the collar and cuffs. Although he was a bit old, he was still in good spirits and his eyes were very clear.

    Grandpa Yu said that he was a local resident, but he was actually a half-wizard, who had always been in charge of teaching many clansmen to read and taking care of the library.

    Grandpa Yu belonged to the local residents and was the smartest student taught by the previous great witch, so after the death of the previous great witch, he took over the library.

    Their islands are relatively remote, and they don't pay much attention to them. On larger islands, there will really be great witches on the witch tree going to sit on the islands.

    "Who among you wants to learn?" After Grandpa Yu took the gift, he noticed that there was a large group of people here, and it couldn't be solved by a small half sheep.

    "It's us." Fang Ru stood up first, and then let his brothers line up in two rows, with more than twenty people standing.

    Then the snow-spotted sparrow and Hongye also stood up.

    It is impossible for Xueban to give up this opportunity to learn more knowledge, and she must come to learn.

    Finally, there is the house tree.

    Although the house tree can't be transformed into a human form, it has been differentiated anyway, and learning some knowledge is not a problem.

    Grandpa Yu's face, which was already full of wrinkles, became even more deeply wrinkled, "You have so many people, it's not enough to give such a little meat."

    Only then did Fang Ru realize that he had misunderstood, and quickly asked the little snails to take out all the prepared meat.

    When Grandpa Yu saw the sudden appearance of meat, his mood became extremely good, and he said in a good temper, "Okay, all of you, come in with me."

    Grandpa Yu was obviously very happy, and today's dinner is settled.

    Fang Ru got the approval of Grandpa Yu, and followed Grandpa Yu with his companions.