4 - Break down these barriers between us.

We met in the living room right after. There weren't many people left, the moon was already at the top of the sky. In fact, there was only our band, NSB, our manager, and the media team, our best friends too. Besides, it was Angel and Bae, the two members of this media team, who offered to play. We decided to have a little fun with the unbeatable evening game, as cliché as it is, Truth or Dare. So we sat in a circle, on the ground. Random questions or actions would appear on our phones depending on our choice, and if we refused to do them, we had to drink the number of shots written on the phone. That way, there wouldn't be any haggling.

"Come on Bae, you're the one who gave the suggestion, so you start! Kane exclaimed, eager to see what kind of things would appear on screen.

-Fortunately it's the easy level for now ! I'm a little worried by the medium and difficult level but hey, it'll be funny lol ! he replied, laughing.

- Soooo, truth or dare ? Regie asked.

- We will start strong from the start, I choose action !

- Swallow a spoon full of tabasco. Oliver reads starting to smile.

-OH THANK YOU MY GOD, IT'S NOT ME!!!" Kane exclaimed, putting his hand on his stomach. His reply made the whole gang laugh. We knew so well how much he couldn't stand spicy food, and felt reassured for him too because even if he was lactose intolerant, we knew he would have drunk a whole carton of milk to relieve himself, and definitly ignored the fact it meant having to cling with all his might to the walls of the toilet afterwards.

In the meantime, Bae had gone to get his pledge, and put the well-filled spoon in his mouth in front of the astonished eyes of his companions. No need to specify that the victim of this Machiavellian action ran directly to have some water to rinse his mouth.

"It's my turn now ! You might as well go right after him to avoid a similar pledge ! I also choose action!

-Drink a shot. Oliver said.

-HUH ???

-Your action is to drink a shot. And if you don't want to, you have to drink a shot anyway. Oliver scoffed.

-IT'S NOT FAAAIIIIIRRR!!!

-It's the game my poor birthday boy !" all the players laughed heartily, and Kane drank a shot without flinching.

The first round went pretty well after that. Nothing too extreme either, although Regie decided to take a shot because he was clearly too lazy to squat until the end of the next player's turn, in other words, Darren had suddenly had the urge to take all his time in all of his actions.

So, it was now time for the medium level. The order of passage was changed at each level so this time it was up to Sebastian to start.

"Truth. Sebastian said confidently.

-Tell us when and the reason why you cried.

-Simple, I cried last night seeing Titanic with Gela. He made a face translating his pride in having a girlfriend, well...he called her his best friend, but who kisses his best friend on New Year's Day on a trip for two ??

-He won everything seriously. Angel lamented.

-Me too, Regie said softly, smiling broadly. He did indeed have Jackie, the love of his life, he said.

- Damn who has nobody in this madhouse?! Am I the only one or what?! Angel resumed, indignant.

A silence resounds, paradoxically, in the room.

-Nah, don't worry my guy, Justin and I have no one, but I don't know what about the others tho... Anyway, for real the medium level is kinda okay. I expected it to be more...difficult ? Ryan shrugged after speaking.

-Nahhhh, but that's just because he's lucky that it's nothing personal, if it was me I would have clearly drunk lol... Revealed Justin in response, trying to ignore his love life made of loneliness.

-You're actually right. Ryan resumed, looking away.

-Otherwise, if you still find it easy, we can go straight to the difficult level for you since it was your turn ! Bae put on a grin that honestly sent chills down my spine.

-Nah but don't worry, I was laughing haha..." A drop of cold sweat ran down my friend's spine. The atmosphere had changed somewhat oddly. Well actually it wasn't weird. For some reason Taylor had decided to change the colors of the LEDs to battery red at that time, a particular intention perhaps ?