He didn't know where the destination of the black giant beast was, even if he hoped in his heart, it was impossible to get off the back of the giant beast at this time.

    Although doubts and anxiety occupied most of his mind, Fang Ru didn't dare to ask casually. This giant beast didn't mean to eat him, but he didn't get any response when he talked with him. If it wasn't a differentiated creature, That was still a danger to him.

    It could be said that this giant beast just temporarily forgot its own existence, and if it would make itself suffocated when it remembered, then making a sound at this time would simply be killing itself.

    After Fang Ru thought it over, he stopped trying to get his attention.

    After calming down, his thoughts became clearer. After jumping off the pit, he did not return to the earth, which made Fang Ru feel a little melancholy and disappointed. Even though the passage was indeed special, there was no way for him to go back.

    Perhaps, I will never go back to Earth again.

    Yuan's body has not been active outside for a long time, and this time it is a rare opportunity to come out, so he patrolled the entire territory with some excitement, so that the snail behind him can see what his territory is like.

    Feeling that the snail on his body was motionless, Yuan thought with some pride that the snail was probably shocked by its own territory.

    Yuan just wandered around the sky in such a majestic way all night, until dawn, he lost his interest a little, and realized that his stomach was a little hungry, so he flew to the seaside with Fang Ru. Just in time to catch some fish and let this snail cook for me.

    With a small abyss in my heart, I was already close to the edge of the island.

    At this time, the sky will be bright, and a red light has appeared on the sea level.

    Fang Ru cheered up when he saw the rising sun on the sea.

    I remembered that when I was a child, I finished learning a text about the sunrise. At that time, he thought that one day he could get up early to watch the sunrise. As a result, he got up early to watch the sunrise, but all he saw was tall buildings. Sunlight blocked by buildings.

    As for, the beauty of the sunrise?

    Maybe it exists, but it is a pity that it is covered by this city.

    After that, he never thought about such a stupid thing as getting up early to watch the sunrise.

    After admiring the beauty of a sunrise, they were already approaching the seaside.

    At this time, Fang Ru gradually became sleepy.

    Since he picked into the pothole until now, he has never rested. Before that, his spirit was in a tense state. Now that he has relaxed a little, he is inevitably a little tired.

    At this moment, after a night of swimming in the night sky, the giant black beast finally landed on land.

    Yuan turned his head and looked back at Fang Ru who was lying behind him.

    Just as Fang Ru was about to fall asleep in a daze, he woke up again in an instant, and his muscles tensed for a moment.

    I saw the giant black beast suddenly prostrate on the grass, "Come down."

    Fang Ru was shocked, and almost moved to tears when he heard the news. This is a differentiated creature, so don't worry about it anymore. It will become a meal on the plate. After all, the general differentiated organisms rarely kill each other, not to mention species.