🥀 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆🥀

Start from the beginning

I was laughing hard while tryna open the door. When I finally got it Maki nearly knocked my out the way when I was trying to get out of her way. I had tears forming in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Maki ran straight to bathroom and after she washed her hands. She sighed in relief then Maki looked at me and I started laughing again. "Did you already bring the things in?" She asked in the kitchen. All I did was nod and took off my cap and shirt. I only had on a sport bra and my shorts, but Maki still blushes at the sight of seeing most of my tattoos exposed. I was walking up behind her while she is looking for somewhere to eat. I wrapped my are arms around her waist and rested my chin in her shoulder with her ass was against me.

"My love~ I'm very tired after that drive so imma go take a nap okay?" I whispered in her ear. "Okay baby..make sure it's a amazing nap" She said as she kissed my cheek. I yawned as i walking up the stairs. Once I to the room I jumped on the bed and went to sleep peacefully.

Maki's pov 

I was sitting on the couch watching something. I was getting hungry so I got the car keys to go to the store for dinner. 

I got in the car and drove off to store.  I was peaceful driving and finally got to the store. I parked, got out, and got a shopping cart. After I did that I went to the food section.

                                    Timeskip

I got us some food for the days we are staying here. I opened the garage door and pulled in then closed in back. I got all the bags and opened it he door.  Which was by the kitchen and I sat the bags on the counter. Then I felt on the things I was going to use to make dinner and put the rest of the things up.

While I was cooking, I realized y/n was still sleeping. But I wasn't going to wake her up, she needs the rest. As I was cooking  some pasta noodles then my phone started to ring. So I washed my hands and dried them. It was Nora, my best friend. She was facetiming me. I answered it and was immediately greeted with. "HEY BITCHHHHHH",Nora said smiling wide and laughing. I laughed with her, "Okay so... Me and Kai are meeting with the dressing picking and fitting tomorrow?" She asked

I thought to myself for a moment and the nodded yes. "Also we are going to look for colors but I need to ask her what other color she wants asked I already told her I want black. And I also need to got pick out some shoes as well." I said turning off the noddles. "Oh Hi Maki, whatcha~ doin" Kai said.

Kai is Nora's boyfriend and also My best friend, we three have been best friends since we came into this world. "Oh I'm making dinner for my and y/n" I said pouring the water off them and putting them into a big bowl.  To make up some pasta salad. "Speaking off  Y/n, where is she and when can we finally met and see her?" Nora said jumping but into the conversation.

"She upstairs sleeping and y'all meet her soon" I said finishing up the salad. I also finish up the chicken too, "I'll be right back imma go wake her up" I said walking away from my phone. 

I walked up the stairs and the room where y/n was the first door in the left.  I opened the door and walked in,  to the sight of y/n in a hoodie and some sweatpants sleeping. I smiled and stared in awe by how adorable she looked but remember I need to wake her. So I walked in to gently shake her awake. "Baby...babyyyy, you need to get u-" I was caught of by her pulling me on into top of her. "5 more minutes~" She said softly. I chuckled but started to shake her more, "Come on baby, i made dinner" I said helping her sit up.

"So you think they fucking orrrr..." Kai was finna say but immediately stopped when he saw Nora throw her a pillow at him.

End of Maki's pov

I was still sleepy but got up for Maki. Maki already went back downstairs. It took me a minute cause that nap was the fucking best nap ever. I grabbed my glasses and walked down the stairs.

I heard laughing when I made it downstairs, and I saw maki laughing at her phone. "My love, are you on the phone ?" I asked while putting my hood on. " Yeah, but I won't let them see you yet I wanna surprise them with all of your beauty all they are able to see is your backside." Maki's said adjusting her strapless shirt. I nodded and walked in the kitchen. I made me and maki's plates.

Maki was drinking some wine while I drunk water while eating dinner. "Alright y'all, imma see you two tomorrow bye bye I love you both". Maki said smiling, "Okay we love girl" Nora said while Kai was waving in the background then hung up. "Who was that?"

"My best friends i was telling you about.. the two that wants to plan our wedding." She said pouring up her glass of wine. I nodded in understanding and continued to eats. "Dinner was very good baby" I said kissing her forehead. "Thank you, I went the store while you was sleeping so we'll have things for the days we're staying here." Maki said.

I thanked her again. Once I was done with the loading the dishwasher, me and Maki went to our bedroom.

I laid down on the bed and Maki crawled up on me. "yes baby?" I asked confused when she pointed to the nightstand. But I connected the dots immediately. I smirked and pulled out the draw and revealed a strap-on. She then got off me and started to undressed. I was admiring her curves and everything about her. I started to get undressed as well, and put the strap on onto me. "I no lube I'll use my spit." She said catching me of guard but agree. She started sucking slowly then started to go faster. Maki then lifted herself up and climbed on top of me.

She was teasing her entrance but she wasn't even expecting me to to push up into her. Maki started riding, already rolling her eyes back and I placed my hands on her waist and fucked up into her at a fast pace but eventually I pulled out and I flipped Maki on all fours with me behind her. I slid back into her and started fucking her aggressively. Her hands grip onto the bedsheets hard, moaning my name, begging me to go faster deeper and harder. I did cause I love watching her beg for more and more. "I'm cl- NghG~ I'm close" she said as is gasped at the pace and hitting her g-spot. Maki came but told me not to stop. And I didn't stop, "I want you to fuck me until I can't remember my own f...f...HgHgGgg fucking~name" She was moaning loud.

I smile loving every second of this. I started to play with one of her nipples which made her moan louder. "I'm gonna have a sore throat but I like it".

Timeskip pt 1

"Mmmmmmmm yes right there righT theRe baby"

"Yes I f...fucking love it Ahhh~"

"Oh fuck I'm cumming again~" she said at the end of the 4th round

At this point Maki grips loosened up on the bed sheets and her face was down into the bed. She had hair sticking to the side of her face, sweat was forming more. I pulled out again and now she is sitting on top of me while my back is against the headboard.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck yeah~"

"Yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck me~"

"ohOhOh I'm cumming" She said after finishing the 7th round.

                                  Timeskip pt 3

We was going crazy, there's was small breaks but Maki didn't want to wait like a 1 minutes break before she continued to beg me.  The way she was looking back at me while I slowly thrust into her. "Last round okay My princess?" I said bending down to her ear.  She slightly nodded but her mind was blank, she couldn't say full sentences, she was still grinding on the strap. "Go faster p...please"Maki said. I smiled and sped up.