41| "Why'd you leave me"

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You?" I asked.

"Lots of work to be done." He said and I nodded in understanding.

My eyes wonder around the room and a silence fills the room.

My eyes meet his and they are already looking at me with a small smirk on his lips.

"You want anything to drink or something?" He asked, his smirk getting wider.

"Wine would be great." I said and the coner of my lips tilted upwards.

He now was standing up straight, walked around the island with his hands in pockets.

He walked towards me, keeping eye contact.

I found myself getting nervous?

The closer he came the more my eyes slowly looked up at his eyes due to his height.

He was now about an inch close to me and I could smell his familiar rich cologne.

He looked at me with these eyes that make me feel tingly in every inch of my body.

Why was it so tempting to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him?

I bit a bit of my lower lips and slowly released it. His hand rested on the wall next to the door frame, causing me to go insane.

We kept eye contact.

"Any specific type?" He asked in a whisper.

"Surprise me." I whispered and he looked down at my smiling lips for a second then pulled away and went down to the wine cellar.

I didn't notice my heart beating rapidly. Like him just being so close to me was effecting my body way too much.

I walked into the kitchen and sat ontop of the counter to the right and waited for him.

He came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses, all in the same hand.

He placed them on the island and poured what looked like red wine in a glass and handed me it.

I mouthed a 'thank you'.

I took a sip of the wine and my eyes widen as the tasty liquid flows down my throat.

"Wow, that is good." I said looking at the glass of red wine.

I took another sip and I had the same reaction causing him to chuckle softly.

I smile at him then place the glass next to me.

Randomly the question I've always wanted to ask him popped into my head.

I felt a need to ask him it now.

"Ace?" I asked looking at him who's typing something on his phone, but pitsnit away immediately once I've called him, giving me his full attention.

"Mmm." He replies looking at me.

"I need to ask you somrthing, but I need you to answer me truthfully. That's all I need from this. From you. The truth." I said.