40| "Nothing changed about my feeling towards you"

Start from the beginning

I take my seat and he immediately switches it off and puts it away.

"You okay?" He aksed.

"Yeah, just sometimes I can't with women." I calmly said.

He nodded.

"Okay let's put whatever that happened aside and tell me why we're actually at this resturant, specifically." I asked leaning foward on my elbows.

"Not sure if you remember, but you always talked about this place and said you'd love if we went together. Either way I'm here because you said the pasta here tastes almost better than mine, so here am I wanted to se if my Italian can see what you mean." He said making me smile.

____

Motherfucker

Motherfucker

That smile. Her smile.

This women has such a big affect on me and its getting worse and worse the more I see her.

___

Cassandra came back with our drinks and now she's still here, giving Ace fuck me eyes and it bothers me so much

He hasn't even looked at her.

Shes trying to get his attention.

Trying to get him to look at her breasts but he doesn't. I know he doesn't, even if he did he wouldn't.

She can't be for real right now

I narrow my eyes at her.

"Babe, this look on you look really bad on you and represents you horrendously. You probably should stop, because he's clearly uncomfortable and disgusted at you so please give us, give him and a favor and leave before I turn into something else and make sure you look nothing like you do right now, so you won't be able to this thing your doing right now to anyone else. And I'm sure your boss wouldn't like that you were trying to get with a customer, now would he?" I said making my words sharp and stern.

She was about to speak but I raise my eyebrow and she rolls her eyes and let's out a groan as she leaves.

As she walks away my eyes watch her until she dissapears behind doors.

I look back at him and he has a small smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said, looking down at the small papers he's folding.

"You know what I said to you that night, I was telling you the truth and meant every word." He said and his eyes met mine.

I don't know why I say this but I do.

"Yeah I do know. Although I don't want to believe it but I know I also feel that very same way deep down. I feel what we have. I still feel the same, when you look, talk, touch me. I dont know how and why my body still reacts to you that way after so long, because I thought I was done with you. I thought I truly was done having feelings towards you, but now that we were somehow brought back intl each others lives I realize that nothing changed about my feeling towards you. They were just hidden away until I could release them out back to you again." I finished and something was in his eyes, I just didnt know what it was.

I kept watching him, not being able to look away from him.

He is just too perfect to even be real. I can't even breathe when he looks or touches me.

He has that much power over me.

He weakens me.

Burn my skin with his touch.

Makes me feel some type of was that no other man can make me feel.

Only him.

Only he can do those things to me and he never fails to surprise me with it.

It's silent for a couple seconds. He then looks back up at me and grins.

"Here." He said, and I looked down at his hands and the paper that was originally a square is now into a heart.

My heart jumps, does a triple back flip and decides to throw a party.

That's how I feel currently.

I gently take it from him and look at it.

I stare at this heart he's given me.

"I remember you used to love making these things. Everyday. Everytime you saw me you'd always give me one every time, no matter the amount of times I saw you in a day. I would probably collect fifteen a day? Most of them always had a messge and my favourite one was the one that said, "you are my forever. No person can step in the way of you and I. Your smile brings me happiness. Your eyes sparkle and make me crazy and go loss of words. Oh, this love I have for you is more than all the stars this universe has". " He smiled.

"All those hearts youve given me, I kept inside this huge box that I kept underneath my bed. It had all our memories inside. Like I've always remembered all the things you've done for me years ago. Even when I tried to take you out my head, your little asshole would just come walking back into my head like he owned it." I continued smiling at my words.

He softly chuckled.

"I did a lot of this for you now that I think about it. And I'll continue to do that no matter what situation we're both in."

"Yeah, I know you will." I whispered.

____