S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

Start from the beginning

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
OOOOOHHHHHH
U shouda just said so
I didnt recognize ur name lmao

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
🧍‍♂️

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
LMAOOOOO
UR SENCE OF HUMOR REALLY IMPROVED

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
Open the damn door
I'm outside

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
just come in
its unlocked

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
It's not

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
Yes it is

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
I'm literally standing here and it won't open

How are you telling me it's unlocked
😒😒

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
ALR FINE
JUST WAIT A MIN

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
Hurry up
t

he food's getting cold

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
COMMING 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The girl ran to the door still wrapped in her blanket. Her eyes lit up at the sight of...

FOOD

She snatched the bag from his hand and ran back inside. Rin stood there dumbfounded. He brought her food but got ignored.

"HEY, Close the door will you? The cold air is comming in."

She yelled as he sighed. He closed the door behind him and walked in. Mira was already sitting on the floor with the meal layed out infront of her, on the coffee table.

He sat down on the opposite side and just watched. He had a feeling that if he touched her food she would kick him out or worse break all his fingers individually.

That's what hunger does to her.

"You're not gonna eat?"

She said while stuffing her face with food. The boy looked surprised at her question. He hesitantly grabbed a pair of chopsticks and took a bite of some chicken.

"It's good right?"

"Hmm."

Rin mumbled and continued eating. "Try this too." Mira said and held her chopsticks to his mouth. His eyes slightly widen as he tried to refuse.

"Just open your mouth."

She said and fed him. Just as she was about to pull away the door opened with a loud bang. The two looked in that direction with confusion.

"Who the fuck--?!"

The group of people at the door froze at the scene infront of them. Sarah who was the one who brought all of them here chuckled slightly.

"Ahaha turns out we can't eat here anymore." She said and was about to close the door when Otoya burst through.

He ran over to the 'couple' and casually sat down to eat. "We got pizza too, I think It'll be enough for all of us."

He said and placed 5 boxes of pizza on the coffe table, next to their feast.

The emo boy looked annoyed by the intruders while the brunette smiled at the mention of more food. "As long as there's food..."

She and otoya high fived as the guests walked in.

Makio, Akari, Namra and Suma from the volleyball team, Isagi, Bachira, Chigiri, Reo, Nagi and Karasu from the football team. Then there's Sarah and the green-streaked boy who instigated the whole thing.

They all sat down around the coffee table (on the floor/carpet) and placed the variation of food on it. Rin got sqeezed in between Otoya and Bachira, two of the most annoying people.

Isagi sat next to Bachira on one side and Chigiri on the other. Karasu sat next to Otoya and Reo sat on his other side.

You get the point. It was basically girls on one side and guys on the other. Except for Nagi who layed down on the coach behind the girls.

And the real feast began.