two- the progress

Did you know that florism, is just a word I came up with? I thought it was fancy but then today I found out through internet that, There is actually a shop named, "FlorismDeArt" they sell fancy flowers, fruits and so much more, in Kuala Lumpur.

hehehe, I thought I found a aesthetically pleasing word until I saw the shop name, wow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later

Again Kim Taehyung went to the florism, to meet her and he was feeling restless ever since he saw her eyes.

It was a good kind of restlessness and he liked it very much.

They talked about flowers and generally about nature and its beauty. And it turns out they have the same dream destination, the Netherlands

They both loved Flowers and fruits so much, they thought it was the very expressive, opposite of what their nature is.

They had not had their first contact yet still, they could feel the pull, but both of them want to take the natural course and find.

They both were going on through their life, sharing phone numbers, texting, and calling once in a while meeting in a cafe late at night.

All this excited them and they knew they were lovesick and acting like a teenager but who was there to judge them? No one so it was all Rainbows and flower gardens.

After 3 months passed like this, an unwanted presence entered their life, it was the granny's son.

He came to Korea and he got to know that the money which was in his mother's bank account was willed to this girl, he regretted not taking care of his mother and losing all the properties.

He knew that there was no participation of his in making the money so he knew he could not file a case but then, he can make his son love her forcefully and make her give all her wealth to him.

So he called his Son, Min Yoongi.

According to him, his son was an idiot still searching for his soulmate, and saving his virginity for him but that was completely stupid.

Min Yoongi was now in Korea and it somehow hit home and coming here it felt right.

After a week, he went to meet his father, and "You are useless for not being smart, and it is stupid that you think you can make money with your passion."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What do you think would happen next? 

tell me how you liked this part.

                             or

Tell me your biggest pet peeves.

mine is lack of table manners, if someone without no table manners sits before me I get so irritated and  leave the place or I cry in frustration and stop eating until they leave the place,

vote if you liked it!