"Sprinting," she corrected. It only made my smile bigger as I turned to leave. This is exactly how I wanted to celebrate or recover from whatever the outcome was of the test.

Yesterday I made Gabri take me to do get new lingerie just for Maya. With the pretext that I wanted to try something different.

The drive home was quick, but the night felt long. It was like when you laid out your clothes before the first day of school except instead of dress pants and a blouse it was a floral black two piece that made my breasts pop and my ass seem enviable.

I woke up at 7am to rinse my body with rose body gel and put on the outfit I suspect wouldn't be on for long. I put on my robe on and waited.

Waited for what felt like an eternity!

My crutches were put away, the wine red cane helping me in the kitchen as I made coffee. I'd been practicing my steps and squats everyday. Every moment I was alone, building up my strength to show Maya how hard I'd been working just to work her up just as much.

The need for my wife fired under my skin like current, and it almost became too much as I heard keys jangle.

At exactly 8:10am the key jiggled the knob and I heard a small curse word followed by the key hitting the wood flooring outside our door. It made me laugh how clumsy Maya got when she was both nervous and excited.

The door finally opened and I sat over the edge of the bed, looking at my feet. When I looked up I saw Maya a little out of breath following the length of my legs. "Hey, you."

"Hey bella," I stood up, thankful I didn't wobble because the way Maya was looking at me had my knees weak. She was about to walk over to me when I held up my hand, "Wait."

Confusion took over her face and I smiled, bringing my hands to the knot of my robe. Maya was the end line, and with a breath I took a step and untied my robe. Before I could put my weight on it I looked up at Maya and let the robe go as I pressed my foot into the wood of our bedroom floor.

It landed as I brought my left one over. Slowly I walked to Maya who looked over me with teary eyes. Every step bringing her closer and every step still felt easier than the last. "Sorpresa."

When I made it to her, I put my hands on her shoulders and let the weight off my leg go. "You.. babe you walked."

"Mhmm, straight lines mostly, but I've been practicing and practicing. The first time it happened I was so shocked and overwhelmed. I was going to tell you, but I wanted to surprise you." She laugh cried before her eyes came up to meet mine.

"That's— it's amazing my love and," she looked so over my body with rosy cheeks and a quick swipe of her tongue over those beautiful soft pink lips I would make mine in no time, "You look incredible. Was this also for me?" Her hands came up over the high waisted fabric to trace the outline of my flanks with her hands.

"All of me is for you. Here, let's get these off of you." I pushed her coat off her shoulders, followed by her thermal shirt that cling to her beautiful torso. "Let's start with you and then go from there okay?"

Maya followed my lips as they came down to hers. The languished sigh escaped her as I pressed my lips between the opening she had already made for me. We both smiled into the change of position, her tongue already waiting for mine.

With each pass of our lips she loosened up more and, with every deep inhale between kisses I could feel the heat escaping through her mouth. Her tongue danced with mine so knowingly, nothing felt more comfortable.

There was so much passion in her kiss, and the noises she made into each one. It didn't take a scientist to know that Maya was wet inside of her pants. So when I opened them and reached inside, the only thing that surprised me was just how much of a mess she was. She smiled at my sigh, "All of me is for you too." She bit her lip as I pushed through her, releasing a desperate moan, "Fuck Carina, I'm all yours."