40

"Javi, can you ask tell Manong Fred to add more securities here? We need to make sure that Athena's safe."

I sat down at Sandro's couch and looked around. Still the same. The furnitures never changed its location, still the same ambiance. "Sige pre, mas maganda yata kung di muna lalabas si Athena. Medyo nag kalat ang media sa norte."

"Pwede bako makitira dito?" Tanong ni Vinny.

"Pano kung ayoko?" Tanong ni Sandro pabalik.

"Edi aakyatin ko kwarto ni Athena. Dun ako matutulog-"

Vinny suddenly paused. "Hehe joke lang pala.."

"You'll stay in the guest bedroom, Vinny. Athena, you can stay in my room." Sandro spoke.

"H-Ha? Dun nalang ako sa sofa matutulog!" hindi naman sa ayoko sya katabi pero ang awkward. "D-Diba dalawa guest bedroom dito?"

"Unfortunately, it smells like hell in there. Someone named JAVI puked in there after drinking Cuervo and tequila at the same time." he replied. Diin na diin ang pag ka banggit nya sa pangalan ni Javi.

"Oo na!" Javi yelled. "Porket di ka nalalasing kaagad! pinagpala talaga si Congressman oh, may magandang chicks na nga, mataas pa alcohol tolerance! when kaya?!"

"I used to be a DJ, Javi. Remember, i drink a lot." He smirked. "Don't worry, Athena. I'll sleep on the couch naman. You can have the bed,"

"Hindi ba nakakahiya?" I asked. "Sandro, this is your house.. I won't sleep on the bed while you sleep on the couch. Ako yung bisita, ako dapat mag aadjust."

"Sino may sabi na bisita ka dito?" He smiled. "You're the girl I'm trying to win back again, may papel ka dito sa bahay na 'to. Sila Vinny ang walang papel dito." kitang kita sa mukha ni Vinny na nahurt sya sa sinabi ng kapatid nya. "So you sleep on the bed then i'll sleep on the couch. Final decision."

"Kunyare ka pa.. mag tabi na nga kasi kayong dalawa sa kama. Kala mo naman eh. Edi magkatabi kayo as a friend!" Javi said. "Corny mo, Congressman. Bagal gumalaw!"

"For real! Ambagal mo naman" Sabat ni Vinny.

"Bitbitin nyo yung maleta ni Athena paakyat sa kwarto para may silbi naman kayong dalawa!" Sandro said. Halata sa mukha nya na medyo napipikon na sya. He's still the same Sandro I met before.

"I asked manang to cook you some food.. If you get hungry, may ice cream dyan and may softdrinks, and also some beer. Kuha ka nalang doon." He said. "If someone knocks, let javi or th securities get it, i'll just meet up with the investigator to see the progress on our search on who planned all of this." he held my hand and pulled me closer. "I'll be right back, love." he kissed my forehead before he grabbed his keys and went outside.

"Ang landi!" sigaw ni javi mula sa hagdanan.

"di pa ba kayo mag babalikan? ang corny na eh!" pangaasar pa ni Vinny.

"Bagal kasi gumalaw ng kapatid mo eh!" Tumatawang sigaw ni Javi.

Kumuha ng softdrinks si vinny sa ref at binigyan ako at si Javi. Manonood kaming tatlo ng horror movie na patay ang buong ilaw, sarado ang kurtina, at tila bang yung TV nalang ang nag bibigay ng ilaw sa bahay. "Walang mag phophone ha!" sabi ni Javi.

"unang tumili lilibre ako ng empanada!" Tumatawang sambit ni Vinny.

Kinaendingan, si Javi ang unang sumigaw dahil may sumulpot na babae sa tabi nung bida.

-

Malamig ang simoy ng hangin dito sa balkonahe ni Sandro. I was drinking canned beer when i heard a knock from the sliding door. I turned around and it was sandro, he just finished taking a shower and he's wearing a gray shirt and paired it with his shorts. He was drying his hair with his towel and he was holding a glass filled with whiskey. "What's up? mukhang malalim iniisip mo."

"naiisip ko lang.. How did you find out about the break in incident years ago? sinabi ba nila Simon sayo?" I asked.

He sipped on his beer. "No. I noticed that you started adding locks to our door. And also, the position of the gun i left there changed.. I knew that you used it." he said. "I started investigating and i got Javi to tell me what happened."

"Ha? Pano?"

"Not that I threatened him, but i told him that i will make his life hell." He chuckled. "I hired an investigator to find out what really happened. We're still investigating, we found the man who broke into your unit and we still can't get him to confess." He was leaning on the balcony while observing the stars. "He was also the one who posted the pictures of me and Lorraine."

I gasped. "T-There was one time that Ino talked to a stranger, he told me 2 years ago. The guy asked if I was living alone or not.. luckily, Ino's guards were able to reach him as soon as possible." it felt like it was all connected. "There were multiple times where i noticed someone following me at night.. That's why Dad gave me a few guards and told me to live with Leo for a while.."

"I'm glad that no one hurt you while we were away from each other." he said. "Ibinilin kita sa mga kapatid ko, lalo na kay Javi.. I was scared that people might hurt you, i received a lot of threats that someone will hurt you." he smiled painfully before he sipped on his beer again. "was scared that one day i would just receive a call or a message saying that someone tried to hurt you or you got killed already."

"I believe that this was planned by a duo." he added. "Konektado lahat bg nangyayari. Someone tried to kill you, Someone tried to kill me too, someone followed you, and someone followed me too."

"W-Wait.. someone tried to kill you?" I asked. "Kelan?!"

"A year after we broke up. I received a message when we were in Korea saying that If I hurt you, he'll do the same to me." he said. "Eleksyon non at madaming tao.. I wasn't expecting that someone will try and shoot me."

"Now that you're here, i am going to protect you and make sure that no one will mess with you."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

DISCLAIMER

This story is fictional. Names, events, places, and establishments mentioned are a product of my imagination and is not connected to anyone. Similar names is a coincidence and is not intentional.

-

may mga chapters po na flashbacks hehe ❤️❤️

ty for 5k mwuah!

-

This is Luna Marcos, now closing the 40th chapter.