2

"Sandro. Just Sandro"

I looked at him and smiled. "Nice name"

"Thanks. Your name's nice too" he replied.

I wasn't really able to see his face clearly but when I was about to take a closer look, my phone suddenly rang. It was my Dad calling.

I answered it and as soon as I heard my dad panting, i knew what was going on. "Dad?"

[Come to the hospital now. Your younger brother will be confined again]

"What?! why?" i asked worriedly. This was the third time this month.

"What's wrong?" Sandro asked.

"My brother was brought to the hospital again." I replied with shaking hands. I was confused and my anxiety spiked up again.

I looked at the balcony and he was gone. The next thing I saw was that he was already beside me with a worried face also. "Need a ride?" He asked.

"Yes please." I answered.

I don't care anymore. If this guy's a kidnapper, then ill just stab him. Butasan kita sa tagiliran at gawin kong isaw yang bituka mo.

We went downstairs, rushing not until someone stopped us. "You're in a rush? and looks like you found someone to use again, Athena." Sabi ni Carmela at tinarayan ako.

"Move!" I said and pushed her which made her and her trolls stumble down to the floor.

We ran out and I was shocked to see his car. It was a red Porsche 718 Boxster. I got in and he also made sure I was wearing my seat belt by looking. He's cool and nice. I hope he's not the type of guys to cheat on girls.

"Where's the hospital at?" He asked.

"Yang Medicals, BGC" i replied.

Mabilis amg pagtalkbo nya at damang dama ko 'yon dahil convertible ang kotse n'ya. Ang malakas na hangin ang pumipigil sa luha ko na bumaba. Alam kong pagod na den ang kapatid ko pero lumalaban sya. Minsan ay iniisip ko na pag pahingahin nalang siya para hindi na sya makaramdam ng sakit.

"There's water under the seat. You need it" biglang sabi ni Sandro.

he's cute. His chubby cheeks are cute.

"No thanks. Just take me to the hospital" i replied.

Minutes after, we arrived. I ran as fast as possible since I wanted to see my brother already. They were in the emergency room daw dahil sumuka ng sumuka. Dahil sa taranta nila, dinala na nila sa hospital.

As soon as I saw my brother standing at the hallway while reading his chart, I started shaking again. "Ahia.." i said.

"Andoon si Ino sa loob. Hinahanap ka nya, shobe." He said. I was about to walk in but he suddenly grabbed my arm. "Please don't cry. Tatagan mo loob mo,Ino  doesn't like it when he sees her Achi cry."

My brother, Alfonsino, which we call Ino, was diagnozed with Leukemia when he was young. All my brother wanted was to be free from medicines, but he can't. We had no choice but to put him in chemo-therapy when he turned 4.

"Shoti?" I said when I opened the door.

"Achi!" He said cheerfully.

Sandro was peeking thru the door and I guess he's talking with my brother since I heard some muffled voices.