13

A few months has passed and same routine kaming dalawa. Hatid sundo nya ako bago sya pumunta sa congress. And yes, only a few knows about our relationship.

Ever since the threat, we decided to just keep it private. May mga na receive pa na isa, but it was mild na lang.

I'm proud at him, he was able to pass a lot of bills and people are already supporting him. Some may still hate him, but majority supports him now.

I am proud of my Man.

"Love,"

He looked at me. "Yes, babe?" I'm currently at his condo, accompanying him since he wants me to be here.

"Someday, do you want to have kids?" I asked.

He got up from his swiveling chair and sat beside me. "Of course, I want to experience being called, Daddy." He said. "Ikaw?"

"Well yeah, like what you said i want to be called Mommy. It seems fun.." I answered.

"I wanna have kids with you someday" He said, holding my hand.

He gave me a kiss and i thought he was going to go back to work but he was gonna turn his laptop off. "Akala ko ba may tinatapos kang report?" I asked.

"Im sleepy" He replied. "Tulog na tayo"

He turned the lights off and we layed down. I felt his arms on my lower abdomen, it was cold but his hug made it warmer.

The next day, i woke up and slowly got out of his hug. I have class so i had to wake up early so that i could cook breakfast for him also before i leave. I cooked bacon and eggs and made fried rice for him. I took a bath and since its wash day for us at school, i didn't wore my uniform. "Babe, wake up" i whispered.

I smiled when he slowly opened his eyes. "Goodmorning, love" he said. He pulled my arm and hugged my tightly. "Aalis ka?"

"School, love. Patapos na third year ko, i need to complete some requirements"  i answered.

"I'll drive you to school" He got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

A few minutes after, he was already done. He was wearing a gray shirt, paired with shorts. "Pogi" I said.

He looked at me. His look gave me a weird but lovely feeling, tila bang may kumakalabog sa puso ko at gusto nang makawala sa ribcage ko. Gaano ba kalakas ang tama n'ya saakin? it feels so surreal, it's as if i am dreaming. Sabi nga ni Keydon, kapag in love daw, normal ito. I haven't been in love like this, he accepted me for who i am, learnt the things i love to do, and even became my personal masseur every time i am tired. Madalas kapag nasa bahay ako at alam nyang medyo mahaba haba ang aaralin ko ay mag papadala sya ng mga pagkain. He also bought me flowers every time we see each other.

Despite our situation, nagagawa namin ang mga gusto naming gawin. Mahirap, pero kahit naman daw malaman ng mga tao ay wala syang pakielam sa sasabihin nila.He only cares for me and me only. Hindi daw kasama ang opinyon ng ibang tao na nakapaligid saamin. I also have a great bond with his parents, they would often visit our house with the boys to play and bring toys for Ino. I can say that they aren't the type of people that those criticized them all over the country. Whenever i read the posts that the people made, i was frantic! I was scared for them, some contains threats, and language that hurts. I wonder how they were able to survive them, they never reacted nor back fired those who hated them, instead, they gave out kindness. And it made them more furious!