27 (real)

Sandro

I woke up when I saw that Athena was talking in her sleep. "No.. please don't leave me.." She muttered in her sleep.

Bigla kong naalala ang agreement namin ni Lorraine. Mukhang seryoso sya na may mangyayari kapag tinuloy ko 'to. I love Athena and I don't want anyone hurting her, pero kailangan. I don't have a choice.

I ordered room service for the both of us and I showered before I woke her up. I was wearing pants and tucked my white shirt in it. "Hey, wake up"

She slowly opened her eyes and a smile appeared on her face when she saw me. "Pogi."

she looked beautiful with her messy hair. Her eyes stands out and her long eyelashes too. I was so lucky to have someone like Athena. But then again, we will soon be strangers for her safety. Why did I even cheat on her with Lorraine? that was so stupid of me to do so. Now i am facing the consequence. Is it hard? Of course. It's hard for me to leave the girl i love and adored the most.

"Maka titig ka kala mo wala nang bukas," She laughed.

"Kapag nag hiwalay tayo.." I started. "Will it be hard for you to move on?"

She looked at me, wondering why i asked her that. "Of course." she replied. "Nasanay nakong nandito ka lagi sa tabi ko. M-Mag hihiwalay ba tayo, Sandro?"

I couldn't meet her gaze. I felt guilty. "Sandro, mag hihiwalay ba tayo?" She asked again but in a serious tone.

"Question lang, baby." I replied without answering her question.

Her smile came back as she starts eating again. I was also eating when I received a text message from an unknown number.

From:

Unknown

Message:

Once you hurt Athena, i won't hesitate to do the same thing to you.

"I'll take a bath lang, wait." Athena stood up and went inside the bathroom so I quickly screenshotted it and sent it to Atlas before I called him.

[Hello?]

I went out the balcony so that Athena couldn't hear what we're talking about. "DO you know who this is?" I asked.

[Ah yan.] He coughed. [Someone very close with Athena.]

"And who is this?" I asked.

[It's either Lee or Theo.]

Who's Lee and Theo? A friend of hers from UST? I am confused. "Okay. How does he know my number?"

[They both have good connections. They can get whatever they want in a matter if minutes... or baka binigay ni Vinny. I heard he's friends with the both of them.]

"Okay. Thanks"

As soon as I ended the call, sakto naman na tapos na si Athena. He was wearing a creme colored turtle neck in which she tucked in her pants. "San tayo ngayon?" She asked.

"Date?" I asked.

"San?" She replied.

"N Seoul tower? Padlock of love?" I replied.