CHAPTER EIGHT - CHARMING AND CRAZY

Daisy took the helmet with a smile and sigh in her heart. When Kaiden changed his clothes, everyone packed up and followed the instructions of the coaches on the field. The racers entered the racing field.
Most of them came specifically for Kaiden, and those who were not good at racng stayed in the camp to watch. Nobody knew that the legendary racer Favor was in their midst. But suddenly there was chaos as several mechanics rushed to the latest sport racing car and designed the name L. Favor on it. Then it dawn on the audience that the legendary Favor was here.
The Morrison family had people prepare all kinds of snacks and drinks. However, most people were more interested in the situation on the field, and they all looked at the projector to watch. Dominic thought of what Daisy had just said and looked at the projector keenly. For some reason, Daisy felt excited as if something that had been suppressed in her heart for a long time had finally awakened. Her eyes seem to have finally regained some vigor, just like how they used to be cold and unfettered.
Dominic looked away from the projector and thought, “Never did I ever think that the dull and boring woman could be this charming and crazy”. After what seems like forever, they finally ended the race with the L. Favor winning again. Everybody was eager to see who this legendary was. Daisy stepped out of the car with Sarah and slowly removed her helmet.
“She is the Legendary Favor”
“She is soo beautiful”
“Isn’t that ex- wife of Mr Bradford”
“They were never married”
Murmurs continued as Daisy walked away. Kaiden had never thought that his bestie was the L. Favor. “Wow” was all he could utter. When Daisy was done changing, she felt tired, so she asked Sarah to deal with the rest and left with her brothers. “She knew that because her identity has been exposed, it might cause ruckus.