CHAPTER SEVEN - DRAG RACING

Two Days Later...

It was only in the afternoon that Daisy woke up from bed. She was really tired after helping some doctors operate on a critically ill patient last night. Because they were going to race at night, Daisy specifically picked up the clothes she needed.

At night, Sarah came to pick up Daisy and drove to Riverside Mountain. The two of them arrived early and only saw a few unfamiliar faces. Her brothers will arrived later. In addition, it was held by the Morrison family, so there were many she didn't know. Daisy did not have the mood to associate so she directly went to the dressing room to change clothes and chose a car. When she came out, she heard a familiar voice. "Adeline, Dominic, why are you here? I never knew you were interested in this". "Adeline said the food here was great. I just came for a walk".

Daisy pushed open the door and walked out, only to see Dominic's good friend greeting them warmly. Seeing her come out, the man called out in surprise, Mrs. Bradford..Why are you here?" After saying that, he looked at Dominic with regret. Daisy's hair was held up in a messy bun. She did not put on makeup, however, she looked very beautiful and sexy with the contact lenses on.

Dominic had never seen her like this before. He frown, "How could you be here?". Sarah who had also finished changing heard this and glared at Dominic. "What, are you the only who has to be happy and be here?". "Ms Salter, this isn't what Dominic mean. It's just that Dominic and Ms Franklin are divorced. Daisy doesn't know how to race but still came here to follow him. It's a bit inappropriate".

After Adeline had said this, she received two slaps unexpectedly. "Given my dressing, do I look like a home wrecker like you. Even after breaking his heart and leaving him for abroad, I stayed with him even if we were never married. Who are you to say that am pestering him? Sorry, you are thinking too much. Am indeed here to race..".

Daisy took her helmet and said casually, "Not only do I know how to race, but am a skilled racer. If Mr and Mrs Bradford doesn't believe me, you can watch..!". After saying that, the crowd that had gathered around them silenced down. Kaiden, who had just arrived at the racing ground, looked at her with a smile. For the past two days, they've been talking a lot.

He took out a new type of helmet prepared by the staff behind him and handed it to Daisy. "This is the helmet for the newest racing car. I'm waiting to see how my bestie can defeat me". After he said that, he patted Daisy's head and walked away. The crowd was shocked. The almighty Kaiden had a best friend and it was Ms Franklin. Dominic was again stunned and embarrassed.