CHAPTER FOUR- FAKE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

The next day, Sarah reminded Daisy, “By the way, Aisy, Professor Jude hasn’t been in good shape and health recently. I didn’t tell you because you were busy. You should visit him when you are free.”
Professor Jude was a professor at Daisy’s university and could be considered her guide in studying medicine. Daisy remembered it and drove to the Franklin family house to see her father. After leaving the Bradford’s home, Daisy lived with her brothers. When she got to the gate, immediately the security guard saw her, he smiled and opened the gate.
Although Daisy was the daughter of a rich and noble man, she never behaved like a spoilt brat. Everybody loved her.
After spending two hours with her parents, she decided to visit Professor Jude. Unexpectedly, just as Daisy arrived at the house of professor Jude, she saw Dominic and Adeline walking out of the house with gloomy faces.
Seeing Daisy, Adeline plastered a smile on her face and held Dominic’s hand. “Hello, Daisy. I am Adeline Packer”. Daisy stopped walking, her expression was calm but she did not shake hands with Adeline. Adeline looked slightly awkward. Dominic, who was at the side, opened his mouth to help her out. “Meet me at the city hall tomorrow for the final part of the divorce”. “No need, the marriage certificate was fake”. Daisy said and glanced at her watch. “What...?” Dominic was stunned but Daisy did not want talk to them again and walked past them.
“You mean, for the past one year, you were never married”. Adeline asked happily. “Never” Daisy answered and walked further away from them. Dominic was stunned to even speak. He walked straight into his car with face more gloomier and a little restless in his heart. “We were never married!” Dominic held the steering wheel hard.