CHAPTER TWO- CUSTOM BMW

Daisy heard their conversation and lowered her head. After marrying Dominic, Daisy did her best to take care of Lora and Cynthia. Months ago, when Cynthia had a car accident, Daisy was the one who stayed with her for several days in the hospital. Daisy was very respectful to them and tolerated all their stupid attitudes.
Not long after, Sarah Salter called Daisy. Sarah sounded a little tired. “Aisy, are you really not going there? I remember that you used to like drag racing. Daisy was stunned. Some of Daisy’s memories were brought back subconsciously.
Before Daisy married Dominic, she did like drag racing and drinking. She was a famous drag racer known as Favour. Later, she met Dominic in the Salter’s home, and then fell in love with him at first sight. After falling in love, she gradually learned from other people that Dominic liked gentle women. Only then did Daisy quit these habits. It had been a year and Daisy almost forgot what she had looked like back then. On the other side of the line, Sarah said without stopping, “Aisy, if you really don’t want Dominic to know it, you can hide it from him. You don’t have o quit your hobbies for him”.
“We are divorced”. Daisy interrupted her softly.
Sarah seems to be aback, and then she took a deep breath. Sarah said, “Have you thought it through, or is Dominic crazy?” Daisy smiled and said, “He demanded a divorce and I agreed. Easton will pick me up very soon.”
Sarah thought, Daisy is perfect woman. Dominic is lucky to marry Daisy. “Congratulation baby girl” Sarah said a little excitedly. Daisy laughed and hung up the call. Daisy walked to the guest room to pack things. She did not have many clothes. After the marriage, she did not have much time to dress herself up, so she packed up her things soon. She took off the ring on her hand and placed it on the cabinet in front of the bed. There was no telling whether her eyes were filled with regret or relief.
Daisy walked out of the room with her luggage. When she passed the living room, she saw no one there, so she thought they were in their room or somewhere. When she got out, she saw them outside the gate staring at the custom Maserati. Even if Dominic was rich and famous, he cannot be compared to Easton. Easton sat in the car silently, staring at the Bradford family with disgust through the black glass. Daisy walked passed them without a glance and walked straight to the car. Immediately the driver saw her, he came out and said “Welcome back young miss Franklin” Daisy nodded and sat down in the car beside her brother. The Bradford family was stunned.