𝟤𝟪 | 𝖢𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖡𝖱𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱

Start from the beginning

CiCi had made everybody believe that she came up with a stomach ache instead of just telling them what was rearranging her guts. She wanted everyone to believe she was still the innocent little girl they expected her to be. Sage knew they would catch on eventually but he would play along until they did.

"Talm bout she got the stomach flu, she got something in her stomach fo' sure." Rod drunkily chimes into their conversation, leaning his body on Sage's shoulder.

"Get the fuck off me nigga. Playing on my top like that." Sage spats. Three things he ain't play about was his mama, money, and CiCi. Once you tested them, you tested him.

"Damn, bitch ass nigga. Take a fucking joke."

"Ian gotta take shit—"

"Both you niggas chillat. Stop getting so worked up over this broad and you need to put the cup down." Sling says, snatching the glass cup out of Rod's hands.

"It's plenty more where that came from." He shrugs as he makes his way towards the bottle girl.

"Why you so mad anyway? She ain't here. You can let loose a little." Sling turns to his son.

"Nigga, everything I'm doing in closed doors, imma do in the open. She ain't finna get mistreated just because she ain't here. Embarrassing her like that in public wouldn't even sit right with my soul."

"I see she got you pussy whipped." The old head chuckles causing Sage to suck his teeth.

"Why every man that treat his lady good gotta be pussy whipped?"

He was tired of motherfuckers acting like pussy the only thing that attracts a man to a female. For most men, it was, but Sage wasn't like most men. He adored and admired everything about his women. From the way she dresses, the way she could rock any hairstyle, the way her eyes lit up everytime they spoke about something that reminded her of her dad, the way she always smelt good, the way she never wore makeup and would always complain about how her individual lashes irritated her but wouldn't stop getting them.

Sage loved the way she would care for him like a mother, trim his eyebrows while he was sleep, rest her head on his back when the environment was too loud, always think about him when she went grocery shopping, called him at the most random times of the day, checked up on him, and always ask for his opinion.

She was everything to him, the immaculate pussy was just an extraordinary bonus.

"So you telling me you in love?" T-Moe rested his elbows on his knees, looking up at the young blood. He would consider Sage as a second son being he did raise him when Sling was in and out of jail.

"I done been knowing this girl for four months and been dating her for two but I feel like I've known her my whole life. If that's what love is then so be it." He shrugs.

"I thought I'd never seen the day. So when you making me a grandad?" Aside from all the arguments, Sling and Sage were tight. They could hate each other at times but the love never faded. If his son was a lover man, then he would pat him on the back because he knew that's what his deceased wife would've wanted him to be; the man he couldn't give her.

"You got a long time coming before there's a new addition to the King's family." T-Moe chuckles earning a nod from Sage.

"Definitely, you'll be a father in-law soon though." He smirks causing Sling to raise his glass in the air.

"We can toast to that!"

_____

When Sage stumbled into the house, the lights were on causing him to scrunch his face up. It was going on 4AM and he expected CiCi to be asleep.