"Yeah." He came over to me as I lifted my arms as he started to take my t-shirt off from over my head.

"You're a fast study, Theo, you got some real potential for the ring, if it's all the same to you I could hand your name out to someone I know who'd come and train you when I can't."

"You think I... could become a fighter?" I had never thought about fighting professionally, I still felt like I was nowhere near fighting, but if Maddox thought I had potential...

Still... fighting had always been my weakness, I was always on the short end of the stick when it came to fighting, I was the punching bag, not the puncher.

"I... I don't know, I-I'm not like you Maddox, I can't fight..." I said painfully tight, as Maddox's dark eyes meet mine as his face turned stoic.

"Have you even tried?"

"Don't give up before you even give it a shot, if I listened to myself everytime I doubted myself, I wouldn't be standing here Theo." 

What did he mean by that?

Maddox started to get undressed as he took his boxers off, I blushed out and looked away shyly as I started to take my own shorts off, along with my underwear, and from the corner of my eye I couldn't help but look at Maddox, and how amazing his body was.

'Have you even tried'

Have I ever fought back? Now that I thought about it... I had never liked violence, eve after everything Eric did to me, and the football team, I never wanted to hit them back, the thought never crossed my mind.

I just wanted it to stop, I never wanted to fight, I just wanted to feel stronger, so nobody would think of bullying me ever again.

Maddox was right, I wasn't pushing myself enough, and after all he's doing for me, believing in me, training me, not giving up on me, the only one that is letting me down is... myself.

Could I become a fighter though, like Maddox? I... might have thought about it once, but Maddox was what you called a 'natural born talent for fighting' he was a beast in the ring, and unbeaten champion, everyone he went against, he won.

Someday I'd love to be like Maddox, to be that confident, strong and unafraid of anything.

"Here, let me help you." He said, as I looked at his hand held out to me, then his face as he grinned at me.

I took his hand and then I felt my heartbeat skip a beat once he pulled me up, my chest hitting his wide, chiselled one, as he looked down at me, with a look that made my face feel hot, his eyes looking at me the same way they do whenever he wants to touch me.

The whole session I felt it, the tension between us was there, and I could feel Maddox holding himself back because he wanted to train me, and whilst I wanted to train too, I also want to touch him too.

I could see Maddox's face coming closer, as his eyes slowly moved down from my eyes to my lips, but because he could get any closer, the door to the locker room opened, and I pushed Maddox away from me in a panic, and stepped away from him before anyone could see us standing close to each other.

"Oh, Mads, Theo."

My face was hot and when I turned enough to see who it was, I smiled as he looked at me, with a nod as he walked further into the locker room.

Rick... the gym owner, and another guy I was intimidated by from his size alone, even if he was in his 50's, he was terrifyingly lethal looking, with his big muscles and bald head, and big white beard that was perfectly smooth.