💖 𝐌𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 💖

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄

𝐌𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: LeDebil

𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐀𝐔: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐌𝐮𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝟏𝟖 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 <𝟑

𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

You stood in the middle of the training grounds, balancing on a single piece of bamboo. Your eyes were closed and your eyebrows were furrowed with concentration.

With one leg in the air, you continued to practice total concentration breathing. You swayed ever so slightly whenever a breeze would pass by.

But this time, the breeze was just a little more rough than usual. "Huh-?" You opened your eyes with panic as you fell over, falling into someone's arms.

Looking up at your savior, your glowing [e/c] eyes met a pair of minty green ones. It was none other than your colleague Tokito.

"Sorry. Did I knock you over?" He apologized, but his face never once changed, making his apology seem a bit dry.

"It's okay." You nodded, and dusted yourself off. "Who are you again.? This is a Hashira's training ground. Leave." He ordered. Seems like he didn't recognize you. Again.

"Tokito-san, I am a Hashira." You scoffed, placing your hands on your hips. "I don't believe you." He bluntly declined your truthful words with a deadpan.

"I don't care, it's not my fault you have a bad memory." You rolled your eyes, and got back up on the bamboo stick. He lightly glared at you.

"Didn't I say you have to leave?" Tokito gave you a dark stare as a warning, but you paid it no mind. You only hummed in response, as you closed your eyes and continued to train.

.

.

.

You were then suddenly knocked over again by a strong get gentle force of cold mist. It was similar to the breeze that had knocked you over the first time.

"Hey! Quit that!" You exclaimed, now irritated with the forgetful boy in front of you. He then swiftly grabbed your arms and pinned you to a wall.

"I. Said. Leave. Didn't your master teach you any respect for your superiors?" He threatened, but it's not like you were gonna back down.

"Yeah? Make me, Minty." You cackled in response, and he got even more annoyed with you at the new nickname.

He raised his hand to slap you, but he had to stop himself once he had gotten an actual good look at you.

As much as he hated to admit it, you looked.. very pretty right now. How could such a brat have such nice looking skin? And eyes? And... lips...?

"Oh? Like what you see?" You teased flauntingly. He growled again, lowering his hand and lifting your chin with his fingers.

"You're such a brat." He sneers, and you laugh. "And yet I never thought you were into that, Minty."

He abruptly smashes his lips onto yours, savoring the soft texture and the sweet flavor. Your eyes widened, but quickly began to kiss back. What a weird situation, huh?

His free hand found a way to your waist, pulling you closer while the other rested comfortably on your cheek, cupping it.

His tongue smoothly found its way into your mouth, colliding with yours as they began to dance in sinc. He loved the taste of you. He was already beginning to get addicted. He needed more.

You began to groan in the kiss, needing air. Your hands snaked up his neck and grabbed into his long black and teal hair, pulling it gently.

He pulled away, a glistening string of saliva connecting his and your now swollen lips. Both of your faces were flushed red, and panting slightly.

"I think I remember you now. Sorry." He looked away. You had to stifle your laughter. Was he bipolar or something? This boy was full of surprises.

 Was he bipolar or something? This boy was full of surprises

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟔𝟕𝟖