💖 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐈 💖

𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘

𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘

𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐈 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: Mitsurilover0902

𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐀𝐔: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Your girlfriend has been too busy to notice you lately. Missions this, training that, you were getting tired of it.

You can understand that being a demon slayer, or a hashira for that matter, can be tough, but couldn't she try and spend some more time with you? Or perhaps were you too selfish?

Maybe you were just being childish. But you missed it when she would hold you tight in her arms when you cried, or spoon-feed you soup when you fell ill.

So maybe that's why you were stomping your way over to your girlfriend's estate right now, fuming with an angry pout on your face.

You opened the door with a harsh slam, and made your way upstairs to where her bedroom is. She should be there, or at least a part of you hoped.

And she was, a surprised glint in her wide eyes once you had forced the shoji door open. But she quickly recovered and greeted you.

"[y/n]-chan, hello! What are you doing here?" The pinkette beamed, and rushed over to give you a loving hug.

However, her attempt of a hug was in vain as you grabbed her wrists and pressed them against the wooden walls of the bedroom.

"Eek! Hey, what's wrong?" Mitsuri questioned you, a look of worry taking over her features. Her soft green eyes gazed into yours as she awaited a reply.

She wasn't scared of you or the position you both were in right now. She knew you were too cute and small to do anything. You couldn't even hurt a fly! But maybe that's where she was wrong.

"Why are you always so busy? Do you not care for me anymore?" You hissed, demanding an answer. Mitsuri saw the small glint of hurt in your [e/c] eyes, and her expression softened.

"Of course I do..! I'm sorry I've been so busy lately!" She apologized quickly. You only stared at her, your hard gaze unwavering. "Prove it." You stated.

"Eh?" She tilted her head, confused. But before she could say anything else, your lips smashed onto her soft pink ones. They tasted sweet, like dessert.

"Mmnph?!" She squeaked, taken off guard by the sudden loving kiss. Her face flushed pink as you used one of your hands to cup her face while the other kept her wrists above her head.

You began to gently bite at her bottom lip, asking for access. She opened her mouth just a little, but enough for you to slide your tongue in.

The kiss deepened as she softly whined, and soon you finally broke it for some air. You looked at your girlfriend's face, her cheeks were tinted red and her eyes half-lidded.

You slowly let go of her wrists, and she wrapped her arms around you and hid her face into the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered, and you could only smile contentedly. You placed a kiss on the top of her head, savoring her sweet scent.

"I love you, don't let it happen again." You softly smiled, and she giggled. "I love you too, [y/n]-chan."

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟓𝟕𝟒

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟓𝟕𝟒