💌 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 💌

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: 0-DREAMSHARD-0

𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐀𝐔: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

'Breath in.. breath out.'

.

.

.

"HINOKAMI KAGURA!!" You heard a familiar yell. Your calm peaceful state of mind was oh so very rudely interrupted by this.

Your meditation could wait, you supposed. Gracefully jumping off the roof of the butterfly estate, you make your way towards the training grounds.

Burn marks were evident on the training dummy, split in half. Laying next to it on the floor was a very tired Tanjiro, gasping and coughing for air.

The usage of the very complex move left the boy completely exhausted, considering his body wasn't fit for the breathing style just yet.

You had offered to help him train by meditating with you, but he politely declined and continued to work his ass off.

You assumed he just thought that only training the body would do him some good. You had to constantly remind him that training the lungs and the mind were important too.

The worst part was, it was the middle of the night. He should be resting, preparing for training tomorrow, not working now and being exhausted in the morning.

Even if that's very hypocritical of you, considering the fact you were also awake. But this is different. He's been working too hard lately and needs desperately rest.

"Tanjiro.. what are you doing.?" You quietly asked, leaning over him with your hands behind your back. The sudden voice made him jolt in surprise.

"AH- [y/n]!! I'm sorry, did I wake you?" He nervously replied. He looked up at you, and you could see the scratches and a small line of blood coming from his mouth.

He began to cough violently again, causing you to sigh. You gently grabbed his arm and hoisted him onto your back, careful not to hurt him in any way.

"Wahh! I don't need to be carried! I can w-walk!!-" Tanjiro quickly began to blabber, a pink blush dusting his cheeks, but you shut him up by interrupting him.

"No. You need rest. Can't you see you're injured? I'll help you clean up." You ordered him. He knew there was no reasoning with you, and quieted down.

Mumbling apologies for bothering you, he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck while you walked into the mansion, in search of medical supplies.

After you finally found a med kit, you sat him down in his bed and began to bandage his face and the burn marks on his arms.

You crouched on the floor in front of him while he sat on the bed. The room was comfortably silent, the soft light of the moon painting the room a beautiful blue hue.

"There. That should do it. Go to bed, okay?" You gently smiled at him after you finished, holding his bandaged hand fondly.

"Hai. Thank you, and goodnight, [y/n]." He smiled back in response. You gently cupped his cheek as he blushed, and kissed his nose.

"Get well soon." You said, standing up and beginning to walk out. but you stopped when you heard an annoying voice complain.

"Can you guys stop flirting and quiet down!? I'm trying to sleep!!" Zenitsu whisper-shouted, scowling at you and the red-faced Tanjiro.

"Shut up and go to bed."

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟓𝟖𝟔

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟓𝟖𝟔