💌 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 💌

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐱 𝐆𝐍!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐀𝐔: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Tomioka Giyuu wasn't the type of person to socialize.

Everyone who ever talked to him knew at least that much. From receiving only a nod in reply to getting completely ignored, everyone who has tried to be friends with Giyuu never succeeded. 

"Maybe he's just a bit shy" to "He's really just a cold, stone-faced jerk." That's what the majority of people can describe him as.

But [y/n].. [y/n] wouldn't take any of that bs. They had a goal, that sounded very easy at first, but can prove to be a very tedious task. They were going to befriend him.

"Tomioka-san!" They called out to the male, who was walking from the butterfly house and back to his estate.

"Are you going back home? Mind if I accompany you?" [y/n] questioned him, who only looked at them, before continuing on his way.

"Tomioka-san, when's your birthday? What's your favorite food? How old are you? What's your favorite hobby? How about your favorite color?"

While [y/n] continued to chatter, Giyuu began to speed up his walking pace, seemingly trying to avoid the conversation.

[y/n] spent another few moments talking, before realizing the man once next to her was now almost sprinting away from them.

"Waaahhh!! Wait for me!" They cried, running up to him and clinging onto his haori's sleeve. This made Giyuu stop walking, and turn to face her.

"Why.. why are you following me?" He asked, taking note of the pouting expression they had on their face.

"I want to walk you home, so we can talk! I want to get to know you better.." [y/n] whined softly.

"...There, there." Giyuu quietly reassured them, raising his arm and patting the top of their head. He doesn't really know how to comfort someone, so he wasn't sure if he was doing a good job.

He thinks it worked though, because [y/n] began to smile again and continue to talk to him. He took his hand into theirs, and began to walk with them again.

Regardless of the fact that it was mostly a one-sided conversation, both of them seemed to enjoy it fairly well.

They continued through the path and the trees soon began to get replaced by tall bamboo stalks. A large house could be seen in the distance.

"Uwahhh, Tomioka-san, is that your house?" [y/n] awed at the sight of it. He softly hummed in confirmation.

Once they finally approached the house, [y/n] let go of Giyuu's hand and waved. "I'll see you later, okay?" They suggested, their eyes not once leaving his.

"Okay. Thank you for walking me home." Giyuu thanks them, so [y/n] spun around and begun to walk away. But before they could leave, they heard Giyuu again. "Wait!.." He pleaded.

[y/n] stopped walking and turned around to face Giyuu. "...Does.. does this mean that we're friends?" He questioned, his voice barley higher than a whisper.

"Of course we are, silly! I'm honored to be your friend." [y/n] grinned, striking a chord in Giyuu's heart. He smiled back, a flowery aura surrounding him.

 He smiled back, a flowery aura surrounding him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟓𝟔𝟏