💌 𝐌𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 💌

𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐌𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐱 𝐆𝐍!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐀𝐔: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

[y/n] sighed for the thousandth time as they continued to make their way through the field of tall yellow grass.

They were supposed to meet up with the mist pillar for a mission, rumored a lowermoon or maybe even a uppermoon was wandering around these parts.

Tokito was told to wait at the entrance of an abandoned village, but evidently got distracted and wandered off. Again.

Finally, they spotted a certain blue-and-black boy sitting under the shade of a gingko tree in the distance. [y/n] visibly brightened and made their way over to Tokito.

"There you are. Why are you here and not at the village we were supposed to patrol?" [y/n] grilled the boy, towering over Tokito with their arms on their hips.

"We were supposed to patrol?" Tokito questioned with a deadpanned expression. [y/n] only groaned in annoyance and laid down next to Tokito's sitting figure.

"Huh. Who are you again?" He asked the person beside him. "[l/n] [y/n], a fellow hashira who was assigned to help you scout the village you left." They answered with a scowl.

"Sorry. I didn't know." Tokito bluntly apologized. [y/n] could only nod in reply, unable to be mad at the boy any longer.

A comfortable silence enveloped the both of them, the two of them in their own little worlds. [y/n] could hear the rustling of the yellow grass and leaves above as the wind gently blew.

It was still daytime, the sun could be seen in the middle of the sky. There was no point patrolling the town midday anyways. [y/n] decided to wait until nighttime to begin patrol.

"What was the name of that cloud again?" Tokito wondered aloud. [y/n] copied his actions and looked up, eyeing the multiple clouds in the sky.

"Those are cumulus clouds." They muttered. However, he heard them and said a small 'okay' in response.

The wind blew and blew, brushing the leaves of the gingko tree into the air. One particular leaf fell onto Tokito's head and into his hair, unbeknownst to him.

Taking notice of the leaf, [y/n] reaches their hand over to it. "Tokito-kun. Your hair." They stated, and plucked the leaf out of his black and teal locks.

He turns to look at them and stares dumbfounded for a moment, before turning back to looking at the clouds, his cheeks slightly pink.

"Muichiro." He corrected them. They blink, confused. "Huh?" [y/n] pondered, confusion written all over their face.

"You can call me Muichiro." He shortly replied. [y/n] nodded in understanding and gazed at the clouds with him.

"Alright then, Muichiro-kun. You can call me [y/n] if you like." They softly smiled. "I'll try to remember that." Muichiro quietly spoke, his lips slowly turning up into a smile too.

The two of them spent the rest of the day cloud watching, forgetting about the patrol or the demon. There was nothing else in the world but the two of them.

 There was nothing else in the world but the two of them

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 𝟓𝟒𝟔